• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

So West Virginia and Pitt both get sent to bowls playing the same day, and WVU is even playing an 8-4 ACC team and its NOT Pitt?? Who sets up this shit?

So West Virginia and Pitt both get sent to bowls playing the same day, and WVU is even playing an 8-4 ACC team and its NOT Pitt?? Who sets up this shit?

im sure the russell athletic bowl would rather have a team from Miami then Pittsburgh to fill the stands

Went to the Fiesta Bowl when Utah/Pitt several years ago and all Utah for obvious reasons, but woulda thought Pitt would travel for a big bowl like that

Actually saw them play against Iowa State and Oregon State as well here in insight bowls, no Pitt presence.

Steez fans all over the place here too

Went to the Fiesta Bowl when Utah/Pitt several years ago and all Utah for obvious reasons, but woulda thought Pitt would travel for a big bowl like that

Actually saw them play against Iowa State and Oregon State as well here in insight bowls, no Pitt presence.

Steez fans all over the place here too

fuck utah

Pitt fans care more about the matchup than the bowl itself. They'd travel to play WVU.

I think its as much about Miami fans not wanting to go north.

braves who you like on MLS next week

I saw Giovinco practiced today so should be healthy

I haven't seen much seattle in playoffs but TFCs attack is looking so good last few weeks

braves who you like on MLS next week

I saw Giovinco practiced today so should be healthy

I haven't seen much seattle in playoffs but TFCs attack is looking so good last few weeks

Gotta go with home team, should be absolutely nuts, that midweek game was LOUD

I like the over , I think lodeeiro is going have a field day for Seattle, and Giovinco is due for a big game

Should be open and end to end I think.. couldn't ask for a better cup final to be honest

should get a monster number in Canada.. fox been promoting the shit out of it all day today during football, only competition is heisman really

Gotta go with home team, should be absolutely nuts, that midweek game was LOUD

I like the over , I think lodeeiro is going have a field day for Seattle, and Giovinco is due for a big game

Should be open and end to end I think.. couldn't ask for a better cup final to be honest

ya TFC definitely cant defend, and I saw that Lodeiro stat only like 1 loss since he showed up

Toronto is rolling though up front, I havent seen Jozy play like this since he was like 20

think I just go over

Back