• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

4.5? Damn Bovada sucks. I think they score a TD at best. Pats may slow it down, haven't been moving quickly yet but they will score two TDs by accident against these clowns

You're a Bills fan right Lex? Think they get it done? Teased em with Miami so my bet is nearly shot but...

this^^^

his crew is absolutely butchering this game. I am almost positive Payton will say something post game to get fined. ridiculous.

but at least I'm going against this clown.

Barstool Sports@barstoolsports <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 16m16 minutes ago</small>
It's the 4th quarter

Cy27AsxXcAQdzdq.jpg

Nothing good comes from a dropped pick, you can guarantee if the defense drops an easy pick - the next play is a TD or massive gainer.

It's the Ain'ts today.

Lynch is awful. Going to enjoy making money on Den team total unders for the foreseeable future

Can't wait to see the what have we learned thread and the Chiefs get dissed again. Last week it was about FO ratings. They just beat #1 on the road. And Oakland and Denver on the road. And Smith passed the ball around at will today.

End of rant. Hope everyone is winning

Can't wait to see the what have we learned thread and the Chiefs get dissed again. Last week it was about FO ratings. They just beat #1 on the road. And Oakland and Denver on the road. And Smith passed the ball around at will today.

End of rant. Hope everyone is winning

Gotta give props, this was a scheduled loss for KC and they pulled it out.

Andy Reid knows how to coach a road game.

Grats on your boys man.

Passing the ball at will only leading to 270 yards and 2 touchdown drives against a bad defense

Just pointing out the other sides argument

Thats a beloe average day for every other potential afc playoff team offense outside Houston or baltimore

Back