• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Really should have gotten the over in the Sea/NO game too. Skoal may go 5-0 - I hope peeps listened and tailed him.

I had two games in a sweetheart teaser against him so I couldn't tail. We both hit. If he didn't get in late last week he'd be kicking ass

I think CBS' math machine is a bit off. I'm up 127.5 to 60.2 with McManus still going, and opponent has Crosby. It's showing me as a live 91% favorite to win the game. So...9% of the time Mason Crosby is going to score 68 pts more than McManus in the next 30 minutes of football? I'd think 100% would be the correct answer.

I think CBS' math machine is a bit off. I'm up 127.5 to 60.2 with McManus still going, and opponent has Crosby. It's showing me as a live 91% favorite to win the game. So...9% of the time Mason Crosby is going to score 68 pts more than McManus in the next 30 minutes of football? I'd think 100% would be the correct answer.

They sound wrong

Yahoo is just as bad. They show me with 100% chance. I have a 52.xx point lead and I'm done. My opponent has two WRs (Dez and um one of the Philly guys) still going tonight.

Back