• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

One of the rare times I'll side with the public and am on KC -6.5 and team total over 27.5

I actually do think KC first loss will be at home either to PITT or DEN in the next few weeks
I'm on the Chiefs as well at -6.

Linebacker Dee Ford Center Mitch Morris, Eric Berry and may be Left tackle Eric Fisher....some key losses to overcome wish you guys best of luck.
I totally see and get both of your points on a week to week league and trends. I also get the injury point of view. I just have to go with them at home on a Monday night. That crowds gonna be crazy.

It is a week to week league

Maybe not later in the year, but it is early for sure

I understand the love for KC at home and primetime. However, to bet based on trends of years past is not profitable. It simply is not going to lead to long term success.....The other thing that won't be successful is playing heavy money line favorites.

I understand the love for KC at home and primetime. However, to bet based on trends of years past is not profitable. It simply is not going to lead to long term success.....The other thing that won't be successful is playing heavy money line favorites.
KC is a crowded boat

Trust me, I see your side

Health

Well shit all you said was, I got 7..... no shit which side did you get the 7 was my point, not trying to be a dick..... but "c'mon man"
Was also contributing to the talk of -6.5 -115 talk and all that

Just saying also my place had 7 EV also

Obviously only ticked about 10 cents today but it's something...randomly at the same time Chiefs team total ticked up 10 cents

All the late money on Washington despite the trends

This isn't about trends kid.

This is about asking a team with Kirk Cousins and a shitty head coach to hang around in a hostile environment against a better team.

Trends are merely there as information about how teams have responded in various situations historically.

And steam is usually not something I would use to solidify my wager, more often than not it's a bad thing.

Late money is generally 'public' money.

NFL realized it's stupid to continuously showcase douche bags sitting if they want to keep all their marketing and advertising money.

This isn't about trends kid.

This is about asking a team with Kirk Cousins and a shitty head coach to hang around in a hostile environment against a better team.

Trends are merely there as information about how teams have responded in various situations historically.

And steam is usually not something I would use to solidify my wager, more often than not it's a bad thing.

Late money is generally 'public' money.
I agree with you on all points

I disliked the crowd yells "Home of the CHIEFS!,!"

Just like when Saints fans do it

And if you do that, please don't get crazy about respect for the Anthem.......cuz you don't have as much as you think

Just my opinion

They've yelled '...home of the Chiefs' since forever.

Long before Kap decided to take a knee anyway.

They've yelled '...home of the Chiefs' since forever.

Long before Kap decided to take a knee anyway.

We did too at Saints games

It's still wack in my opinion

And BEEN wack before all this......I've told my kids not to do it for 4 years now

Back