• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Oh and when kickers are making skill player money 5 years from now, remember we discussed this last year. They are the difference between 10-6 and 6-10...cash

Point of the circadian is the ET team shits itself in the 2nd half on primetime.

Hags -8 it is.

They should start allowing you to pick officials in fantasy football. Would be one way to make some of these games interesting.

Points for flags thrown, challenges not overturned etc.

Now this is how I like to wake up from nodding out. Colts first half TT, first half over and russel Wilson rushing prop hit as I was coming to lol

I think its awesome restarting a show after a few years break. Gives a chance to come up with new ideas. There's only so much genius you can reel off year after year

Wow...been consumed with NFL all day and just read there was a terrorist attack outside the stadium in Edmonton last night. Right after the game as the crowd was leaving.

Alrighty then

What bad luck on the tipped ball

I have to say that me and crawdads(I think....not sure so want to make disclaimer here lol) used to bang on Russ aka Boy Wonder

He is a tough SOB tho I'll tell you that , and very effective in his own way

36-3 since halftime in the Hags favor.

The spot/situation wins, one of the few solid ones left in the No Fucking Logic league.

I suppose the numbers are biased by the fact that all on the grass games are on the road and a portion of the turf games are at home. Have to remove the home games to get a true comparison.

I suppose the numbers are biased by the fact that all on the grass games are on the road and a portion of the turf games are at home. Have to remove the home games to get a true comparison.

'Away' since 2012 = 16-13 ATS on grass (obviously) and 7-10-1 ATS on turf.

Awesome work...thank you. And interesting. Once you take HFA out, the turf numbers don't look so great anymore.

One of the rare times I'll side with the public and am on KC -6.5 and team total over 27.5

I actually do think KC first loss will be at home either to PITT or DEN in the next few weeks

Linebacker Dee Ford Center Mitch Morris, Eric Berry and may be Left tackle Eric Fisher....some key losses to overcome wish you guys best of luck.

Back