• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Portis between Edge and Gore

Otis Anderson c'mon, nother gen. Was Archie Griffin better than Eddie George or Maurice Clarett? Never heard that argument and don't really want to lol

Portis between Edge and Gore

Otis Anderson c'mon, nother gen. Was Archie Griffin better than Eddie George or Maurice Clarett? Never heard that argument and don't really want to lol
Super Bowl MVP when they beat the Bills

I hate movies but seems some good ones are finally coming out
I'm sure at some point there will be some message stuffed down the audiences throat
But....

Y'all seen the trailer for Downsizing ?

Matt Damon and a few other quality actors........looks pretty interesting

You're a Colts fan

Willis McGahee was the best RB to come out of that structure (not University) I've ever seen. Was at the Fiesta when he put his knee on backwards and it was possibly the most horrific injury I've witnessed, taking into account the talent and the future of the player.

Fuck that was the once in a lifer and it got cut short, tells you all you need to know he was still a first rounder after that. Edge was a stud and helped by your goofball QB but also the dome and an offense that couldn't lose. I love Edge, one of my favorites. Portis was pure talent and entertainment, but short shelf life. Gore, opposite of that...a tough no nonsense runner that didn't need the pub, I appreciate that.

You're a Colts fan

Willis McGahee was the best RB to come out of that structure (not University) I've ever seen. Was at the Fiesta when he put his knee on backwards and it was possibly the most horrific injury I've witnessed, taking into account the talent and the future of the player.

Fuck that was the once in a lifer and it got cut short, tells you all you need to know he was still a first rounder after that. Edge was a stud and helped by your goofball QB but also the dome and an offense that couldn't lose. I love Edge, one of my favorites. Portis was pure talent and entertainment, but short shelf life. Gore, opposite of that...a tough no nonsense runner that didn't need the pub, I appreciate that.

Rank em KJ

We just fucking did it twink, read up

I can't imagine what else you would want me to rank

Supposed to be a 'get right' game for the Hags, go figure...
got em in a suicide pool

Week to week leage

What you said earlier is so true....especially early

College teams are so much easier to cap

This shit is impossible

Back