***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

James Harrison‘s regular season sack numbers by team: Pittsburgh: 1 New England: 2

DSZ6mtyUEAEH-Nl.jpg

Yeah but since it was against the Jets it doesn't really count.

Since you aren't picking a QB a few slots in the draft doesn't matter much.
it does matter quite a bit actually. In fact I can show you who the Bears wanted versus who they got based on a few slots...

2014 they wanted Aaron Donald. The Rams were 1 spot ahead of the Bears and the Bears thought "why would the Rams go DL? They already have 3 pro bowlers there"....we know how this one ended.

2015. They wanted Amari Cooper who went 4th and Leonard Williams 6th. They ended up with Kevin White. Again we know how this has ended.

2016 they traded up 2 spots to get Floyd because Pace learned his lesson in 2015. You cannot wait. Well, they got their guy by leapfrogging the Giants who then....panicked. The Giants wanted Floyd and with a few seconds left picked Eli Apple...the cancer.

2017 who knows but the same thing again. The Bears traded up because the Browns owner wanted Trubisky bad and reports were they wanted to move up from 11 to get him. We will never know, but every spot matters in the top 15 I'd argue.

upload_2017-12-31_15-31-51.png

it does matter quite a bit actually. In fact I can show you who the Bears wanted versus who they got based on a few slots...

2014 they wanted Aaron Donald. The Rams were 1 spot ahead of the Bears and the Bears thought "why would the Rams go DL? They already have 3 pro bowlers there"....we know how this one ended.

2015. They wanted Amari Cooper who went 4th and Leonard Williams 6th. They ended up with Kevin White. Again we know how this has ended.

2016 they traded up 2 spots to get Floyd because Pace learned his lesson in 2015. You cannot wait. Well, they got their guy by leapfrogging the Giants who then....panicked. The Giants wanted Floyd and with a few seconds left picked Eli Apple...the cancer.

2017 who knows but the same thing again. The Bears traded up because the Browns owner wanted Trubisky bad and reports were they wanted to move up from 11 to get him. We will never know, but every spot matters in the top 15 I'd argue.

View attachment 30748
and I am a draft junkie....every spot really does matter especially in the top 10. So many teams trade up / down and elite talent is a premium.

Kamara can line up in X or Y....fuck the slot, although he can do that too

So so good and just perfect for This offense

Derek Henry is not a starting RB. He needs to come in fresh to plow down tired starters in the 4th. Murray being hurt really hurt Titans

Derek Henry is not a starting RB. He needs to come in fresh to plow down tired starters in the 4th. Murray being hurt really hurt Titans

Disagree. Look at Henry's ypc in games when he gets more carries. He wears down defenders. He needs more carries. Murray overrated

if you arent on the Ravens, and you were thinking about it, now is a good live bet time. Green may be hurt, is limping on sidelines.

Back