***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

jesus

Man in custody after Houston police find AR-15, shotgun, handgun and “lots of ammmo” inside his hotel room, on 28th floor of Houston Hyatt Regency, overlooking planned New Year’s celebration. His truck, with paper plates, found and towed.
i havnt even thought about potential bullshit that might happen tonight. Going out to dinner tonight and who knows what might happen in CHI

jesus

Man in custody after Houston police find AR-15, shotgun, handgun and “lots of ammmo” inside his hotel room, on 28th floor of Houston Hyatt Regency, overlooking planned New Year’s celebration. His truck, with paper plates, found and towed.
Holy fuck. I bet this isn't the only 1 planner

1. UPDATE: Russel Lawrence Ziemba, 49, booked and charged with Assaulting a Peace Officer and Trespassing after weapons found in Houston hotel room. Photo from old booking.

DSZzl-sUMAItsxd.jpg

7 replies18 retweets9 likes

2. Jacob Rascon‏Verified account @jacobkprc 4m4 minutes ago
    Initially, Ziemba could not be interviewed because he was so drunk. HPD has now conducted interview, and do not believe Ziemba was planning attack on Hyatt New Year’s party. He placed firearms in hotel room for safe keeping, and had limited ammunition.

I have 2u on Seahawks -3. Thinking about buying off my .75u -8.5 on them....

any reads from you fine folks there?

Downtown Nashville is gonna be hopping tonight for New Years Eve Guitar drop.
Even more if Titans win today (highly doubtful)

Downtown Nashville is gonna be hopping tonight for New Years Eve Guitar drop.
Even more if Titans win today (highly doubtful)
why highly doubtful? do you recommend buying off of a Titans -2.5? I didn't get to put too much time into digging in there, was a gut play

Back