***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

If they're playoff bound and a Super Bowl contender I don't think he'd be a distraction. Any good WR on a team not winning is a complainer, because they all think they're not getting the ball is why they aren't winning.

Martavis Bryant says ill show a whiner

I just think Dez will be the hot topic all offseason. Lots of different opinions.

On the right team he can be a #1. It's just not in Dallas.

Dez has a legit fear of leaving Dallas. He's going to have to make a tough decision. Money vs. psyche. No joke, he has a legit phobia of moving somewhere else. Socially awkward af. Wouldn't know how to function elsewhere. This came from someone very close to him

I assume part of his angst is shitty wr steing his targets. If hes on a team with a legit WR he probably embraces it.

Jones and roddy

I don't know much of Shurmur's resume or his aptitude
Look what he's done with Keenum and Bradford. Took Murray and McKinnon and they are #2 rushing duo since week 5. Diggs and Thielen were afterthoughts at receiver. He's fit the offense to the skills of the personnel very well.

I think he got a bad rap in Cleveland like every other coach they've had.

lol INT. deserve a L there, locked it in early in week and if I would have waited I would have stayed away from it just like DAL -3. Analyzed it the same and both stayaways.

Cowboys win, 9-7 on the year. As Parcells famously said, they can't call you guys losers.

But they can't really call you winners either.

jesus

Man in custody after Houston police find AR-15, shotgun, handgun and “lots of ammmo” inside his hotel room, on 28th floor of Houston Hyatt Regency, overlooking planned New Year’s celebration. His truck, with paper plates, found and towed.

Back