***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Seriously, as proud as i am of Jags making the playoffs. No way we should have ever been talked about as super bowl contenders. I do think we'd match up really well against the Pats and could beat Steelers again. I like us in the dog role. We should be dogs. Out to prove ourselves. If this were college football people would be talking about resume and sos. We're the NFL version of Wisconsin Badgers.

Seriously, as proud as i am of Jags making the playoffs. No way we should have ever been talked about as super bowl contenders. I do think we'd match up really well against the Pats and could beat Steelers again. I like us in the dog role. We should be dogs. Out to prove ourselves. If this were college football people would be talking about resume and sos. We're the NFL version of Wisconsin Badgers.

I feel an infraction coming

I cant believe the Jags are ahead of this. Can we limit our win to 4 points or fewer, if that's not asking for too much my friends?

Blake can't be throwing picks like that. Take care of the ball and rely on the defense. Don't give short fields like this after the pick.

Damn it again. Yea that's seriously his only job! Granted receiver injury problems. Just don't get picked Blake!

I think Dez should get paid a few million more per year. That would definitely motivate him to stop dropping so many passes

You all act like I insulted the Badgers. Isn't being compared to Jags a positive thing? Plus I mean Wiscy didn't exactly have a pretty end to its season against the one good opponent it faced

Back