***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Bills +17....seriously can't believe I lost that. Their o17.5 just how? Had a sweep setup today until that meltdown

im still trying to figure out how bills didnt put up over 17 and didnt cover my 17..... just how you fuckers. should have swept my mornign card

Titans win they are in. But they won't win. The play calling vs personnel do not match up.
There will be a change next year

Jax prob doesn't want to see a Chargers team coming in. Rivers knows how to win and Bosa & Ingram.... could be a nightmare.
As for Buffalo....... not sure

Jax KNOWS what they will get with Titans. There is nothing basically Tenn could pull out Jax hasn't seen. IMO. It's in Jax best interest to make sure they get a 3rd gm vs Tenny, in Jax.
You know what they say.... it's very tough to beat a team 3x in a year

Jax prob doesn't want to see a Chargers team coming in. Rivers knows how to win and Bosa & Ingram.... could be a nightmare.
As for Buffalo....... not sure

Jax KNOWS what they will get with Titans. There is nothing basically Tenn could pull out Jax hasn't seen. IMO. It's in Jax best interest to make sure they get a 3rd gm vs Tenny, in Jax.
You know what they say.... it's very tough to beat a team 3x in a year

I'd rather not see the Titans for a third time I have paranoid memories that maybe Coughlin shares......

At least this beating will get the stupid press to stop spitting rat poison about us winning the super bowl. God I hope all those guys would do something useful instead of gossiping.

Back