***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Jerry's grandson pulled out another state title Friday.
I fell asleep , it was 49-39 lead by the opponent.
Wife told me the next morning.
The kid's pretty good.
Gutsy

Jerry's grandson pulled out another state title Friday.
I fell asleep , it was 49-39 lead by the opponent.
Wife told me the next morning.
The kid's pretty good.
Gutsy
I had a buddy that told me about the game. Jerry grandson broke state record for passing yards in a title game and lead he comeback. Opposing team got stopped on the 1 with time expiring. I watched the highlights seemed like an awesome game

I had a buddy that told me about the game. Jerry grandson broke state record for passing yards in a title game and lead he comeback. Opposing team got stopped on the 1 with time expiring. I watched the highlights seemed like an awesome game

Felt bad for Manvel. The town was devastated by Harvey. Im on day 7 of 8 straight, doing 13 hr shifts, I couldn't stay up.
There were a couple of teams that made state, in different divisions, after being crushed by that hurricane.

I would happily trade Jamal Adams to the Saints for your 2018 first round pick. What a waste of a 6th overall pick.
Well, let's not get crazy

I'll say this:

Ohio St is quickly putting out some bad ass DBs...and the Saints ßeem to love to draft a Buckeye"...and lately so do I

But don't give up on Adams....yea yea the Saints got the Defensive POTY, fuck rookie.....but that Adams kid be good too

Well, let's not get crazy

I'll say this:

Ohio St is quickly putting out some bad ass DBs...and the Saints ßeem to love to draft a Buckeye"...and lately so do I

But don't give up on Adams....yea yea the Saints got the Defensive POTY, fuck rookie.....but that Adams kid be good too

Adams really isn't good at all especially for a 6th overall pick. Only the Jets would pick an in the box safety that high. If he was a third round pick I wouldn't complain but he just isn't a difference maker.

I would be happy to dump him on your Saints for your pick which is at the end of the first round. Then again with the way you guys killed it in the last draft I am sure you can do better than Adams with a late first.

Back