***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

We need to pick up a deep threat wr this offseason to open up space

Most teams double crab and coop

No coop and cowboys still won't double Crabtree not making a ton of sense

I don't know if I should turn this off or watch my $1200 prize $ go down because of Fucking Michael Crabtree

I was in the Dome today for the Saints.....couple things

Is NBAfan in here? Coleman from Rutgers had 2 fumbles today, but man he is a big fucker...I wanna say we drafted him in the 7th or UFA.....nice possession guy who has finally come on

Willie Snead just ain't got it right now"....I think the sitting out on suspension hurt him bad..Bressus never finds him

Ginn Jr has been ok, and if you can't pull for TommyLee, well I don't know what

Michael Thomas is a legit 1.....

Saints are Ohio St Varsity Club hahaha....man we got some fucking Bucks on this team!

Kamara and Ingram have crushed it obv, and Kamara is super special....just perfect for this offense
But our WRs block better than any team....Steelers usually/used to as well

This is what happens when you nail a draft.....amazing .......Marsh Lattimore is starting CB and playing like a top 5 lockdown guy already...he is Defensive Rookie of the Year....And his 3rd round friend Kamara is the. Offensive Rookie of the Year
Throw in a nice. Wisconsin Pollack O line man in Ramczyck and the Safety from Utah Williams....
ALL these guys start
That's how the boys won it back in the day.....nailing the draft

so if the paper fit between the ball and the marker, why was it a first down?

and really? you have a bunch of guys eyeing the spot, setting the marker, running out with the chains, eyeing where the chains go and yu use a piece of paper to see if it's a first down? lol

RFID chips going for about 15 cents these days

DRTU38cX4AErMrm.jpg

Yeah I wouldn't have called a timeout either. Now if Dallas doesn't punch it in on 2nd down they should. But if Dallas scores you give Carr 1:55 and all 3 timeouts, that should be plenty.

Back