***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

yeah twink. She doesn't compete as much anymore though. She and her sister had horses as kids courtesy of daddy. Daddy built a horse farm with indoor arena about 10 years ago for them. FML

yeah twink. She doesn't compete as much anymore though. She and her sister had horses as kids courtesy of daddy. Daddy built a horse farm with indoor arena about 10 years ago for them. FML
I figured as much.....that usually ain't something a girl picks up later in life lol

Word? You dig it?

What's your fave shit? So I like soda water with a lemon or a lime......makes water a bit more fun

I'm also a fan of REAL Cranberry juce....the straight up kind

R.W. Knudsen Just Cranberry is fucking great.....it's pricey, like 10 bucks a bottle, but it's so good

I'm using just La Croix now, but I remember Dan Patrick used to advertise the machine....I've never even seen one

So legit?

Ben threw Haley under the bus. Said while he was yelling "clock it" Haley was telling him run the play. But Harrison pointed out correctly that only Rogers ran a pattern, so somehow Ben got the message to him but no one else? Something doesn't jive.

Word? You dig it?

What's your fave shit? So I like soda water with a lemon or a lime......makes water a bit more fun

I'm also a fan of REAL Cranberry juce....the straight up kind

R.W. Knudsen Just Cranberry is fucking great.....it's pricey, like 10 bucks a bottle, but it's so good

I'm using just La Croix now, but I remember Dan Patrick used to advertise the machine....I've never even seen one

So legit?

Ya I just like soda water, sometimes I'll throw in their off brand diet root beer or lemons lime type thing

Also lets you set the amount of bubbles which is nice, I notice I like a bit more than store kind

It's like 130$ and over maybe 14 months I've easily saved that money on buying diet pop or soda water. The co2 containers were annoying to refill at first, but just find a store that will swap your empty for a full one for free

Nashville is calling for all the Titans Coaching staff to be fired.
Xmas is gonna be fun here while the Rams are in town.

Ya I just like soda water, sometimes I'll throw in their off brand diet root beer or lemons lime type thing

Also lets you set the amount of bubbles which is nice, I notice I like a bit more than store kind

It's like 130$ and over maybe 14 months I've easily saved that money on buying diet pop or soda water. The co2 containers were annoying to refill at first, but just find a store that will swap your empty for a full one for free
Damn so you can fuck with the bubbles.......interesting

See, like you.....I just dig soda water....I CrUSH La Croix.......my Perrier habit was too much

Back