***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Richardson cut his sons out of owing the team after he passed. He's had bankers lined up to sell the team in the event of his death. The team was not staying in the family.

So, he's a racist, a sexist, got some family dynamics issues, etc. Sounds like a swell guy...

Richardson cut his sons out of owing the team after he passed. He's had bankers lined up to sell the team in the event of his death. The team was not staying in the family.

So, he's a racist, a sexist, got some family dynamics issues, etc. Sounds like a swell guy...

I don't have an issue cutting his sons out of owning the team. Kids anymore think they are entitled to what their parents have / worked for. For the other stuff he can go hang out with Donald Sterling.

AFC got much more interesting today. Baltimore should have the inside track to the #5 seed with home games against Indy and Cincy. Baltimore at KC could be for wildcard game with the winner going to Foxboro. Don't figure either of those two to be afraid of that assignment. Likewise Jacksonville as the #3 seed is going to throttle the current group of #6 possibles, setting up a return to Pittsburgh where they tortured the Steelers in October. The road to a conference final rematch is no cakewalk this year.

Carrie Underwood is so pretty
You should see her in person w/ no make up on after a workout in Whole Foods.
I think she looked better then than she does w/ all that make up on.
Unbelievable, she looked like Reece Witherspoon

tweet-595x268.jpg

The all black track pants uniform wasn't working today so I changed to black track pants and a red under armour long sleeve shirt.

Seahawks are sore losers.

Relax you guys blew it vs pats in suoerbowl.

After that your team is finished for at least 20 years
We got some good members here that pull for that team....and Boy Wonder is something to watch and I like their brand of football

I say all that to say I HATE that fucking team and some of the players....mainly fucking Bennett

No stick to white Cats. They are good luck

Texted BAR a photo of the white cat I ran into going to dinner last week. Before Tiger teed off. Cat was clearly domestic and put its paw out in an effort to shake hands on the first tee box. Man that cat was great.

Why have flush able wipes just become popular now?

I can't believe I went through younger days with just straight shit tickets

Think about it

Like my old man says, " If you fell down outside and you braced your fall with your hands and the hands went into a pile of horseshit.....would you just grab a paper towel and wipe your hands off!?"

NO

Treat your tar star with more respect.....wives/girls have to blow you

And in some of you freakier fucks cases....the rusty trombone

Back