• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

What kind of route running is go ten yards, then do five juke moves before cutting? Can you telegraph the route more??

I'm on the boat in Shreveport this weekend and I'm trying not to drink scotch.
Other than water, Pepsi is the only non alcoholic choice.
I ordered another Heineken .
Right up until one of the big tittied girls came over and said ,"why are you drinking this? don't you drink scotch?"
I told her I lose large pieces of time with scotch. Pretty sure I've fallen asleep at the tables before.
She brought me a Johnnie Blue and it was on. They switched to Glenlivet after the initial glass.
It's all very foggy after that. Very foggy. I know two tables got $400 tips and some hot waitresses got some black chips for service.
I made them pay. Clipped 'em for 7G.

Point is , I just don't understand it. I can't say no to scotch and I go blind.
We had a drummer that couldn't drink blended whiskys. He would go apeshit.
I had to play drums for two sets at one gig when he was blitzed. Luckily , I played drums for years..

Large breasted women serving me scotch----kryptonite.
you da man press

I think Ginger is interviewing for the Tennessee job on Sunday. It's rumored he wants Witten as his OC and Dooley as his WR coach. With Dez as the DC.

Someone hacked into my Betonline account middle of the night Tues, moved $400 into the poker room and lost it in a cash game.

His driver was so smooth and hit it hard
I just don't want him to do too much too soon. We all know how competitive he is. He needs to work on building his strength back up to withstand the grind (if you can call it that) of the pro tour.

I just don't want him to do too much too soon. We all know how competitive he is. He needs to work on building his strength back up to withstand the grind (if you can call it that) of the pro tour.
I think I read he has 17 or 19 events scheduled this year. So 1 now. 4 majors. TPC, his event, Jacks Memorial. There's 8 off the top of my head

He sent cats out all over last night apparently for this round of golf...hell I'm sportsed out. That was a long day

Back