• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Thanks assholes for losing 49-37 in a game that has a 30-second shot clock

That takes some skill

I'll give my own perspective as I'm in pretty damn good shape. I hate gyms. I hate weights. I use gravity as my resistance.

Everyone is different, that shit would piss me off honestly.
I don't mind weights, but I don't want it to be the only part of my workout either. I get a good mix of weights, running, and gravity (rope climbs, pull-ups, etc).

I honestly love doing pull-ups now. Able to rip off about 15 without dropping. Hope to be at 20 by the end of the year.

Yeah working out has never been a competition to me other than challenging myself. Never really care about the next guy.

Gravity has been great resistance for years and at my own discretion and pace so it will not get the challenge flag here

Yeah working out has never been a competition to me other than challenging myself. Never really care about the next guy.

Gravity has been great resistance for years and at my own discretion and pace so it will not get the challenge flag here
good point

Holy smokes ...Oddsmakers called it almost on the money with the O/U at 39. Sometimes they're off, but many times they're spot on.

Man I spend roughly $25-30 going out to dinner...food/drink/tip. Just had ramen...lol what a great 25 cent investment

The Thursday night games have been the Color Rush for a few years now

It's commercial, like all the military stuff. It makes sense

color rush is apparently a real thing...time to go young and ask for football pants for Christmas

I think the marketing campaign goes a lotta dollars above just uniform sales lol

I'm on the boat in Shreveport this weekend and I'm trying not to drink scotch.
Other than water, Pepsi is the only non alcoholic choice.
I ordered another Heineken .
Right up until one of the big tittied girls came over and said ,"why are you drinking this? don't you drink scotch?"
I told her I lose large pieces of time with scotch. Pretty sure I've fallen asleep at the tables before.
She brought me a Johnnie Blue and it was on. They switched to Glenlivet after the initial glass.
It's all very foggy after that. Very foggy. I know two tables got $400 tips and some hot waitresses got some black chips for service.
I made them pay. Clipped 'em for 7G.

Point is , I just don't understand it. I can't say no to scotch and I go blind.
We had a drummer that couldn't drink blended whiskys. He would go apeshit.
I had to play drums for two sets at one gig when he was blitzed. Luckily , I played drums for years..

Large breasted women serving me scotch----kryptonite.

Back