• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

LOL Gruden just said it's a pleasure watching this man kick a football

That line will likely not beat anything else I hear this year

I haven't bench pressed in 15 years other than one time just to make sure I could still press my weight lol

It's a motherfucker with this build trying to stay fast and somewhat athletic...prolly shoulda just been a boxer but instead I chose point guard. oops

I haven't bench pressed in 15 years other than one time just to make sure I could still press my weight lol

It's a motherfucker with this build trying to stay fast and somewhat athletic...prolly shoulda just been a boxer but instead I chose point guard. oops
do crossfit for a month and thank me later. good mix of cardio and lifting.

Not my cup but know many who do...have a buddy and his wife that opened a gym up not far away and begged me. The cardio would be good but I get so bored...A lot of my strength training involves holding weight at a distance/gravity training. I'm 5'9" 170 and want to be lean and longer. Basketball is my passion, still play softball as well. Faster than most 30 somethings but staying lean is the issue. Muscle is a problem.

Bout to start that and alternate w/ yoga or hot yoga. ( Keep it 93 degrees up in here LD) We have 2-3 very nice crossfit gyms real close and a popular yoga studio close by. Less than 5mins away on each one
Gonna get my wife Orangetheory membership for Xmas.
I just have to wait to to get ok from the doc to start rehab

Jesus this Wisky/UVA game would be awful to watch. I'd rather do laundry
Better than me sitting here waiting for the UPS guy I felt like a spy. Watching my neighbors come and go while waitin.countinf cars as they go by and wondering where they are going or doing '?
Pimp across the street just had 3 girls pop in......

Yoga is something I could prescribe to, had a buddy that did that before it was hip....flexibility is so key to me

Bout to start that and alternate w/ yoga or hot yoga. ( Keep it 93 degrees up in here LD) We have 2-3 very nice crossfit gyms real close and a popular yoga studio close by. Less than 5mins away on each one
Gonna get my wife Orangetheory membership for Xmas.
I just have to wait to to get ok from the doc to start rehab
just ease into the crossfit stuff. find a gym where they will hold you back when you need to be held back. It can get to be a very competitive environment and you will want to lift as much as the next guy. Go at your own pace. Good coaches will back you off and have you work on form, etc. before doing the WOD's a the prescribed weight. I've been going since April and still several workouts that I have to scale back on.

I love the gym I'm at. Good/interesting people who are there to work. Most everyone is in really good shape so that's motivating too.

I'll give my own perspective as I'm in pretty damn good shape. I hate gyms. I hate weights. I use gravity as my resistance.

Everyone is different, that shit would piss me off honestly.

Back