• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

What they did in Indy for us was .... lottery... and however many years you were a season ticket holder is how many times your seat got entered. We had 3 seats since 1985. We got drawn for both Super Bowls (both in Miami) Win vs Bears (pouring rain) and the loss to Saints (Peyton INT)
Still to this day am unsure if we REALLY Won the lottery because my dads friend was good friends w/ Irsays personal secretary. So we may have been "bumped" to the front of the line..... and the year it was supposed to be in Indy at Lucas Oil, Colts should Have been there too but SD freakn knocked Us out
Same kinda thing here with Saints as far as "being in the Super Bowl"....

Man we lost to SF in one of the greatest playoff games in history....very tough to be on the losing side...

Honestly that team was BETTER than the SB team before....we win that we SNEAK the NFC Champ game in the SuperDome vs the Giants

Wasn't NOOoOoOoOoBody beating the Saints in the Dome that year brothers

To this day.....that saints team was better than the SB team

Listen to the Saints fans. If you get there, soak in the moment and do everything you can. Bet it, go to it, buy all the magazines and videos. Everything.
I will say this tho askias.....I struggled BIG TIME with it.....not many fans have the struggle, unique to a few places

And I made the decision and don't regret a fucking SECOND!!!

I wanted to be in the French Quarter for the game...

Cuz if we won!?!?.....and we did thank you baby Jesus

I wanted to be here for it...

I'll go this year lol

I feel ya twink. I got offered tickets and turned them down. Decided to throw a party at my house because I wanted to watch it with friends and family.

That TV I posted is at a place called The Hub down close to Destin.
That place was incredible to watch a gm. Especially when it was Vols Gators
I bet Gators Nles games are awesome there books

I feel ya twink. I got offered tickets and turned them down. Decided to throw a party at my house because I wanted to watch it with friends and family.
I coulda had em too

It's the great debate

I can see in some of those guys' eyes...they kinda wish they here deep down

NYG offense can't do a thing and it's tied.. had the 2ndh as a 10-0 or 7-0 skins win. holding -3.5, u22, u15.5+300. They should have all cashed grrrrr

My father in law went and said it was awesome, which I totally respect. We won, so I'm good no matter what.

Back