• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Niiiiiice, thanks for the update. Stinks juicing out on the game not playing Ole Miss side but I'll take it.

How do they do Super Bowl tickets in Minny for season ticket holders?
works out to about a 5% chance in the lottery. The real bullshit thing is that they have personal seat licenses and those are supposed to be for every event. Except the Super Bowl.

Those are one of those little things they don't tell you when you buy season tickets thinking you'll get a great shot at SB tickets. You won't. I'm going to try to get a couple with my father in law but I'd be inclined to sell them for a nice profit and watch from home.

Gruden just gets too cute at times. Both teams struggling on offense and points at a premium. Just run it on 3rd and 18, try to get 10 or so and then punt.

works out to about a 5% chance in the lottery. The real bullshit thing is that they have personal seat licenses and those are supposed to be for every event. Except the Super Bowl.

Those are one of those little things they don't tell you when you buy season tickets thinking you'll get a great shot at SB tickets. You won't. I'm going to try to get a couple with my father in law but I'd be inclined to sell them for a nice profit and watch from home.
What they did in Indy for us was .... lottery... and however many years you were a season ticket holder is how many times your seat got entered. We had 3 seats since 1985. We got drawn for both Super Bowls (both in Miami) Win vs Bears (pouring rain) and the loss to Saints (Peyton INT)
Still to this day am unsure if we REALLY Won the lottery because my dads friend was good friends w/ Irsays personal secretary. So we may have been "bumped" to the front of the line..... and the year it was supposed to be in Indy at Lucas Oil, Colts should Have been there too but SD freakn knocked Us out

Back