• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

does someone in your family hate you? You don't watch the dog show on Thanksgiving.
Ooooooh the In-Laws do. Macy's parade then the Dog Show. I won some props w/ the Wifey for sitting and watching. I even asked questions and said my favorite

Went from last place to making playoffs with 4 straight wins and about to beat the guy that has won it 3 years in a row. Ppr winner take all league

Went from last place to making playoffs with 4 straight wins and about to beat the guy that has won it 3 years in a row. Ppr winner take all league
I need 2 more wins and I'm in. But I had to go up against Rudolph, Murray & Abdullah today. Ugh. I'm down right now of course

Thanks brother Happy TD to you my man. P next season we need to get the tenny crew rolling again. Moms and I have been trying to work it for a few years but next year doing USOpen with her.
Honestly I haven't bet a single thing since April. No plans to get back on the horse soon either. Feels great TBH.

I'm in 11th place in one league with the 2nd most points scored. Bad luck playing dudes on their big weeks, losing games by 1pt and crap.

Back