• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Killing my Packers TT o21.5 ticket. Thought they'd get there after putting up 14 in 1H and 7 on first drive.

Well my league, it has rules tie = win.
I run a HUGe one and we had a big ordeal a couple years ago and sure enough in the rules it showed a tie you advance.

The object of a survivor pool is to correctly pick a "winning" team each week. Therefore when one of the games ends in a tie, and a participant of the pool picks either one of the teams, that participant is eliminated.

Tie Score
If you are running or participating in an NFL Survivor Pool, there is a possibility that there will be a tie game at some point in the season. The object of a survivor pool is to correctly pick a "winning" team each week. Therefore when one of the games ends in a tie, and a participant of the pool picks either one of the teams, that participant is eliminated.

Variation to the Rule
It's important to note that the pool administrator may choose to run the pool with their own rules. If this is the case, it is quite important that all participants are aware of the rules before the season begins. The rule can easily be changed to " a game ending in a tie, allows the participant to advance to the next week".

Oh I agree. But I got corrected. I said tie are LOSERS but I had a few that tied show up at my desk with fierce arguments

Oh I agree. But I got corrected. I said tie are LOSERS but I had a few that tied show up at my desk with fierce arguments
To make it fair. I allowed them to advance. BUT they LOST BOTH teams that played that week that tied. Lol
I believe it was Sea & Ari one year

Well yeah, because they didn't know the rules, lol.

I would try and argue too...

To no avail, but yeah like that year there hadn't been a tie in eons...

Back