• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

As terrible as this game is for me on a funny note I neglected one of my fantasy teams this week and realized about 4 o'clock I needed a rb to fill in so I grabbed west off waivers, certainly didn't expect him to help me win week. Now just need either Bradford or Keenam to fill in for Brees. Last I read Bradford was taking 1st team reps anyone know if he officially a go yet?

As terrible as this game is for me on a funny note I neglected one of my fantasy teams this week and realized about 4 o'clock I needed a rb to fill in so I grabbed west off waivers, certainly didn't expect him to help me win week. Now just need either Bradford or Keenam to fill in for Brees. Last I read Bradford was taking 1st team reps anyone know if he officially a go yet?
yes, expected to start from everything I've heard.

All the ambulance coverage make anyone else think they are watching an episode of raw from 20 years ago

Im half expecting JJ to come back in the 4th

And for the record that cumstain let me drive, he walked me to the parking lot and I dinged the car next to me...guess what...no calls. But fuck was nervous...just a bumper to bumper deal but he called me out, like do you know you hit that car? Said yep and was expecting a phone call, dude was full on just get out

Back