• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management Clock management
THIS

put it on the coach

Instead of +10u, I'm -1.5u on the day. Thanks Cowboys melt, you ruined it. Was going to play Chiefs and Bears but think I'm stopping for the week. BOL all.

Purely insane play calling those last two plays from Linehan. The pass attempt to Dez was total insanity. I don't know how you can carefully go 8 minutes matriculating down the field and then pull a Tommy Boy/pet destruction move in the last 10 yards.

Upon inspection the whole internet gambling fraternity was on Dallas. Only fitting they lost.

On basically every Kelce prop tonight. Over 4 & 5 rec +$. Over 62 yards, score TD, score 2TDs +700

Texans having a real problem getting off the field on 3rd down thus far. And that gadget play wasn't real bright considering the offense was moving just fine up till that point,

That fumble could be the early nail. Great way to cap off pretty crappy day for me, lol. Texans not playing very inspired. Smith has all day on 3rd down every time he moves little outside the pocket and all a sudden nobody around him!!

Inspired? The air was taken out of the team and stadium when Watt went down and was crying on the sideline, or damn close to it.

They dropped 57 points last week against a non-resistant defense, was gonna be a tough back-up vs an actual team.

Back