• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

lol, this is legit real. wowowowowoow

NFLTradeRumors.co Retweeted
Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account @AllbrightNFL 26m26 minutes ago
Video appears to show #Dolphins OL coach Chris Foerster snorting lines of white powder. https://m.facebook.com/starr.sherrod/posts/10159563611860089 …

OUKBZUJ.png

Just as I suspected

If you trickin and simpin

Best not fuck up the payment plan.....can't trust these hoes

Places like Lambeau I get cause the cold is legit

But candlestick in the 80s HFA had nothing to do with Frisco or the fans, it had to do with the QBs throwing the ball

jesus, just got an email from one of the head guys in my company. He lives in Santa Rosa, CA north of SF. Wildfires have grown from 200 acres to 70,000 acres over the past day due to high winds (80+ mph). He was evacuated earlier today and just said they lost everything. Entire neighborhood is gone. Fortunately their family (4 kids) is safe). If anyone is from near there, I hope you are safe as well. Damn.

I just want points. And to finally get to the hospital and in a dang room they are sending me 2 in this ambulance.

Refs must be on the under. Finally here at the hospital. And in a room in CICU. Freaking 2 dang iv's. Have to have an insulin drip.

Right now given the opposition I'd rather have Keenum in there and lean on the defense.

Sammy making this Bears' defense look way better than what it is.

Get this fucking loser out of here. I've not seen him play this bad since he got here. Not even close.

Back