SunDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
13-9-0 +4.37 last + 2 series plays paid off +2.00 with Brewers series play outstanding UP 109.95 ytd

not in love with any today so all plays for a half unless noted

Sunday
St Louis Cardinals -1 -140 x1

Philadelphia Phillies* -112

Chicago Cubs* -110 x1
Chicago Cubs* -1 +112 x1

Washington Nationals* -109

Milwaukee Brewers* +161
Milwaukee Brewers/Los Angeles Dodgers* Over 6 -141

San Francisco Giants* -124 x1
San Francisco Giants* +107 x1
San Francisco Giants/San Diego Padres* Over 7 -165 x1

Colorado Rockies* +135 x1
Colorado Rockies/Arizona Diamondbacks* Over 8 -150

New York Yankees* -102
Toronto Blue Jays/New York Yankees* Over 8 -120

Boston Red Sox* -190 half only
Houston Astros/Boston Red Sox* Over 9 -150 x1

G1 Cleveland Indians/Kansas City Royals* Under 9 -162
G2 Kansas City Royals* -131

Tampa Bay Rays* -135

a few more later

GLTA

parlay 50/159
Pittsburgh Pirates/St Louis Cardinals* Over 6½ -173
Milwaukee Brewers/Los Angeles Dodgers* Over 6 -150
San Francisco Giants/San Diego Padres* Over 7 -170

parlay 100/372
Milwaukee Brewers* +2½ -280
San Francisco Giants* +2½ -450
Colorado Rockies* +2½ -265
Tampa Bay Rays* +2½ -475
Oakland Athletics* +2½ -395
Atlanta Braves* +2½ -275

parlay 50/118
Minnesota Twins* +2½ -230
Kansas City Royals* +2½ -290
Seattle Mariners* +2½ -315
Kansas City Royals* +2½ -310

parlay 50/183
St Louis Cardinals* -190 vs Pittsburgh Pirates
San Francisco Giants* -130 vs San Diego Padres
Tampa Bay Rays* -138 vs Chicago White Sox

GL Blood, great season you are putting together. Keep up the fine work my friend.

Ur #1 in diamonds contest. I'm coming to get ya bro. Ur in my sights. Hope all is well with ya Blood.

Be Good
Much Love.

Atlanta Braves* +133 vs Detroit Tigers 100/133
Atlanta Braves/Detroit Tigers* Under 7½ +100 50/50

parlay 50/177
Atlanta Braves* +133
Atlanta Braves/Detroit Tigers* Under 7½ -105

Thanks guys
P2W, Cash, Tim, Mo Appreciate yall stopping by. I'm just doing my thing. The man let me get up on him early and that usually means he is in trouble as I get to play my parlays on his dollar.

Mo, long time no hear buddy, Hope all is well...and as far as the contest, it want take much to catch me, Not have a good day at all and I wish u the Best

Bol to U guys

Good Luck Blood,

going to tail you with the Braves and hope to cash

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win
93370009-1 Sunday 04/28/2013 Money Line 100.00 130.00 No
Baseball - Atlanta Braves +130 for Game M Minor (L) - Action D Fister (R) - Action

mrob, Heinekens, Thanks guys Wish I had more confidence in the Braves but I dont like what I'm seeing right now, defensively or with their bats. Hopefully Minor will be on tonite. He is 3-1 with a 1.80 ERA on the year and he’s coming off a solid outing in Colorado against the Rockies. Minor has already had a taste of interleague play, losing to the Royals at home despite giving up just one run and five hits in six innings. His control has been fantastic this season, walking just three batters, while striking out 21. Fister has been great early for Detroit. The righty is 3-0 with a 2.00 ERA, delivering three straight quality starts. He had his shakiest start to open the season, giving up three runs and six hits in five innings of work against the Yankees. Fister then allowed just three earned runs over his next three starts against Toronto, Seattle, and the Angels. Fister has displayed sufficient control, yielding only a total of six free passes in those four outings. The Detroit starter made three starts last year against the NL, giving up just three earned runs and 15 hits. I played the Under thinking that both SP would be on but than four of last five Iassogna games went over the total.

GL fellas

I just think they are regressing a bit from their hot start. I can only hope the phils were as good

Only play I really did not like was Washington when you knew they were going to be playing Atlanta Monday. Was very tired today. Sundays very hard. BOL

tuck, let me know in advance the next time u see a bad day coming for me and I will buy some plays back and save some coin LOL Now I need a good day in the stock market to pay for that loss

VERY bad day for the hound
6-16-0 -11.00 U UP 98.95 ytd...Mama told there would be days like this, along with a lot of other stuff, and Mama was always right

GLTA

Back