• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

SUNDAY MORNING COFFEE--Suck Ass Week 6 Review and Week 7 Line Predictions

I think Wisky offense is starting to click... Stocco's knee limited his effectiveness at the start of the season and PJ Hill may end up being the best RB Wisconsin has had in the last 15 years... The defense is playing even better than I though. Minnesota has been struggling on the road, although they've played good to so-so teams...

They lost by 25 at California and by 6 at Purdue. I think Wisconsin is a better team then Purdue defensively and at RB/QB... I'm happy with Wisconsin -14 or under...

Didn't wisky lose their secondary this weekend fondy? also this is a revenge game, but I got to imagine minny has to be reeling from this past weekend.

TroyStacks said:
CLEMSON 1H -14 (I'M DREAMING)
BC +7 OR BETTER
PITT -14
USF -7
ARMY +WHATEVER
NAVY +7
NEB -7/10
ALA-10
MIZZOU -6
UTAH -7
MD +WHATEVER
WVU 1H -14(I'LL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND FOR MY BIRTHDAY AS WELL)
WASHINGTON -7
LOU 1H -14
OU-10
tOSU-17
ORE -7
HAWAII+7
CAL-7/10
AZ-7
LSU 1H-14
TEXAS -20
PSU +8OR BETTER
USC -7/10(PROLLY HIGHER, USC WILL EVERY GAME BUT CAN'T BLOW TEAMS OUT)

AGIAN THESE ARE PRETTY BROAD LINES 3,7,10 ETC. BUT ITS A REFERENCE POINT AND ALTHOUGH YOU MAY LAUGH AT THESE LINE I HAVE GOTTEN LUCKY AL YEAR WITH EARLY LINES THAT LOOK THIS REDICULOUS SO INOUT IS FINE BUT PLEASE NO BASHING HAHAHA

Bro that clemson first half will be 25 to 30 first half .. :drink: The game is in charlotte i think.

well i figured since temple covered last week and the fact stuckey and the lbs and now secondary are fucked up i'd get a soft line. maybe books are thinking the public is not going to look into that stuff and vaue lies in gulp temple

UP NEXT

Wisconsin (5-1, 2-1 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota (2-4, 0-3), 11 a.m. Saturday at Camp Randall Stadium
The Badgers should benefit by being at home. Since Glen Mason took over as Minnesota coach in 1997, UW is 4-0 against the Gophers at Camp Randall. The average margin of victory in those games is 20.5 points. This game could hinge on Minnesota's emotional state as much as UW's ability to control the Gophers' running game and quarterback Bryan Cupito. The Gophers suffered a one-point loss in overtime to Penn State on Saturday, thanks to a missed extra-point attempt. If UW can take control early, the Gophers might not have much fight left in them.

HUNTDOG said:
Didn't wisky lose their secondary this weekend fondy? /quote]

I listened to the game and didn't hear anything, nor does todays papers have anything in them that I have saw, and teh Badgers website doesn't say anything.... everyone should be healthy.

Pleasant and Carter are out for the year..did this just happen or have they been out? and are they any good?

They posted the line and took it off quickly it was like clemson -44 which i think would equal 25 to 27 first half.

Clemson has to have stuckey for me to play them..I don't care if it is temple.

God I really like Cal but line is falling.

Trends favor WSU, but not this year.

Also

Houston +3???

everythingisgreen:

Yeah fresno will be in a funk if you take Paul Williams and a few others out of their lineup lol and they should be back.

Sooner: I am a terrible totals player so I hate to give advice on fresno total, but if fresno is to win they obviously arnt going to win a shootout like there was last night with Hawaii. That being said, I like fresno but still wouldnt bet under in a WAC game like this lol.

scourge said:
Arizona -11 @ Stanford?

I'll lean towards the Cardinals +11

Line opened @ Arizona -5, AZ doesn't deserve to be a double digit fade to anyone, especially on the road.

at pinnacle its -3.5

Fondybadger said:
I'm just going over the numbers right now... I'll have a few more plays/thoughts in a bit

Knowing Fondy and his 50 plays a week system, this is the understatement of the year.

RJ your numbers were way off on the nc st game. Do you like either side?

rjurewitz said:
Fondy--Purdue has no D and kind of a sketchy offense. What's your thoughts on this game besides a NW fade.

straight northwestern fade... I was going to take purdue at -7 or better tonight, and i got my -7...

Purdue has such a high scoring offense that aginst a Northwestern defense it could definately be a blowout (quick scoring offense I should say).

Back