396 unlv -1

397 florida international
398 miami florida -23

399 arkansas state
400 memphis -10

401 ul - monroe
402 troy -15

Last edited:
For starters, I like 1H lines for the Clemson/Temple, UT/Baylor, and Florida St./Duke games. At the very least, the overs in all three, regardless of points...unless it's just ridiculously high. ATS might even be possible. It all depends how the lines come out. Those three might be my only plays because I plan to play them BIG.

Thoughts?

I sure hope these lines wait til tomorrow afternoon this time. I need a break after today :down:

301 temple
302 clemson
I'll pound Clemson 1H

303 virginia tech
304 boston college
BC at home might be underrated... if I can get 13/14 I'll hit em'

307 pittsburgh
308 central florida
Like Pitt on the road again... Take 2 td's or better prolly up to -17 pretty big

309 syracuse
310 west virginia
WV at home should stomp Cuse...

311 purdue
312 northwestern
If Purdue is laying less than a td I'll take em

313 minnesota
314 wisconsin
Wisky should win by 2 td's or more - home coming in Madison

317 wake forest
318 north carolina state
Look for WF to be in a letdown game

345 florida
346 auburn
Interested in seeing what this line comes out at

351 ohio state
352 michigan state
Two TD's or less i'm all over OSU

373 ohio
374 illinois
Ohio might be a nice doggy

375 cincinnati
376 louisville
Ville to bounce back and smoke some people

391 michigan
392 penn state
PSU might be a good home doggy

Fondybadger said:
RJ you should be ashamed of yourself

Oh, I assure you, he's not . . . . . . . lol.

I'm looking to hit the Sooners BIG against Iowa State this week.

TroyStacks said:
hahaha rj thats great....hows the trial going wil you be around all day to hop on some good lines

I'll be around working on a motion. I've got my lines almost done and ready to post so I'll be ready to go.

Fondy--Ashamed? No. Texas may lead the all-time series but we had to live through 5 straight years of this shit from OU. Those wounds are deep. Nice to see AD's last RRS game. OU is going to be in for a world of hurt next year. Besides that kid probably was giving the horns down all game long and has a "Tuck Fexas" t-shirt on. No sympathy.

Sooner--:shake: OU Sucks.

Speaking of the law...I had Jury Duty all week.....pretty boring stuff although there were some nice women in the courthouse!

CLEMSON 1H -14 (I'M DREAMING)
BC +7 OR BETTER
PITT -14
USF -7
ARMY +WHATEVER
NAVY +7
NEB -7/10
ALA-10
MIZZOU -6
UTAH -7
MD +WHATEVER
WVU 1H -14(I'LL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND FOR MY BIRTHDAY AS WELL)
WASHINGTON -7
LOU 1H -14
OU-10
tOSU-17
ORE -7
HAWAII+7
CAL-7/10
AZ-7
LSU 1H-14
TEXAS -20
PSU +8OR BETTER
USC -7/10(PROLLY HIGHER, USC WILL EVERY GAME BUT CAN'T BLOW TEAMS OUT)

AGIAN THESE ARE PRETTY BROAD LINES 3,7,10 ETC. BUT ITS A REFERENCE POINT AND ALTHOUGH YOU MAY LAUGH AT THESE LINE I HAVE GOTTEN LUCKY AL YEAR WITH EARLY LINES THAT LOOK THIS REDICULOUS SO INOUT IS FINE BUT PLEASE NO BASHING HAHAHA

Sooner--

Liking OU this week too after the red ass and off a SU loss. What kind of history can you give with this situation? And what line do you think we'll get? -14?

I dont understand the penn st line at all. They should have lost last week. They havent looked that good in big games. Well they did for a little while against tosu. Still under a td seems odd.

I'm hoping to get SD's on the UW vs OSU..............Hawaii @ Fresno? I hope to get at least a TD on Hawaii. Think it's time to realize that Fresno just ain't a good squad this year. Hawaii D got carved up by Rowe & Moore last night/this morning but Fresno has nothing to compare to them.

Two TOTALS sticking out to me right now:

Texas Tech/Colorado OVER 47.5 -- Colorado has a pretty decent defense, but if they are going to allow Baylor more than 30 points, what is Tech going to do to them? Also, Colorado's offense is getting a lot better as the season goes along and Tech doesn't have very good defense.

Air Force/Colorado St UNDER47 -- This is the same scenario we had with Navy/Air Force yesterday. These are two teams that are predominantly rushing teams and do well at stopping the run. This cashed yesterday easily and I think it will Thursday night as well.

Mugg said:
I'm hoping to get SD's on the UW vs OSU..............Hawaii @ Fresno? I hope to get at least a TD on Hawaii. Think it's time to realize that Fresno just ain't a good squad this year. Hawaii D got carved up by Rowe & Moore last night/this morning but Fresno has nothing to compare to them.

I hate fading Fresno at home and I hate playing Hawaii on the road though. :down:

fresno will be no more than +3 and I will be on them hard.

I went ahead and layed a UNIT a piece on TOTALS above and I added:

Oregon/UCLA OVER 55

NickFazekas said:

Nick, what do you think about the UNDER 56 in this game? Fresno State has had only one game this year that has gone over 56 and that one not by much more. You know this is going to be a dogfight in Fresno. Does this stay under 56 points?

rjurewitz said:
Sooner--Tell me about OU off a SU loss in this spot.

Sooners are 9-1 SU & 7-3 ATS after RRS.

I think it's safe to say that ISU was way overated this season. Their defense is pathetic and their offense is nothing special. We all saw how Oklahoma responded to their loss against Oregon a couple of weeks back and I see a lot of the same here.

TroyStacks said:
what kind of line you looking at sooner with OU-10??????

I don't know what kind of line we will see with both these teams coming off losses. I'm thinking Sooners -11 is where it should be. We'll see . . . .

Arizona -11 @ Stanford?

I'll lean towards the Cardinals +11

just took Missouri (-3) over A&M. this is a dominating team, guys...and were getting no respect against Tx Tech.

Pinny doesn't have much up, so i'll have to take another look tonight...after the movement's already happened. But some quick thouhgts on whats above...

RJ...bad. Even if i didn't know, i could tell you don't have any kids. Feel shame...2 minutes in the box.

Den...that ucla over is gonna be tight. ucla is very inexperienced on offense...and their defense is actually the team strength. (Same goes for USC, btw.) It'll be close...only cuz Oregon defense is SO bad.

Scourge...Stanford is horrible. And this is coming from a big Trent Edwards fan, who thinks he'll play on Sundays.

NickFazekas said:

I am thinking about this game differently.. Call me crazy, But Utah St sucks. You can start slow, be lethargic, have a bad day, but to be SHUTOUT at half to Utah St means you are a bad team. They were not playing an elite program, rather an 0-5 team that has been crushed by everyone they faced. So the half ends, Fresno goes into the locker room, talks about the half, realizes that maybe that are "out of it" today.. You make adjustments and you LOSE the game to Utah St, 13-12...

This team is now 1-4, I can admit that I did not see that coming 1 bit, however something has happened to this team since the season began. They start by winning against Nevada, lost a close one to Oregon, and a close one against washington.. That part of the schedule is fine..

Now the last 2 weeks this team has been in a funk..

Losses to Colo St 35-23 and Utah St 13-12 are disturbing. Ok so maybe you do not cover the spread against Utah St (-27) but there is no reason to lose that game.. And Colo St is another team, imo, they should have beaten before the season, and even going into that game. Nevada, the team you beat opening week, Beat Colo St 28-10 the week before you played them. I think if Nevada played Fresno again this week, they would win, just the direction these teams are heading. Which leads me to Hawaii.. Hawaii has had a good year so far, they were up by 20 in the 4th before only beating Nevada by 7 last night. However, a 10point half time leads and a 4th quater 20 point lead tells me that Hawaii was the better team. I look for them to beat Fresno, I will take this at -7 Hawaii, if its -3, I will add more money on it..

Yanks26Sox6 said:
RJ...bad. Even if i didn't know, i could tell you don't have any kids. Feel shame...2 minutes in the box.

Hey, Yanks.

You're not the only one who thinks it is in bad taste. I got the photo from HornFans after one of my posts. That thread has now become the longest thread about the game--not the game itself, but whether it is ok to laugh at the picture of the kid.

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4530584&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Seems split between women, parents, and older folks thinking it is not too cool and men, people without kids, and younger folks thinking it is funny as shit.

In all honesty, the bar I saw the game at laughed hard when it popped up but then all the women did the "Ahhhhh, bless his heart" thing within 3 seconds. Not me. I laughed and continue to laugh. We've all felt like that but that kid let it fly.

Then there's this:

View attachment 518

Totally uncalled for. Totally beyond the pale. Someone should remove this.

Just horrible.

you guys have the best rivalry in sports hands down this shit is foul......this kid is gettig exploited so much hahahahha i love it....when hes 18 he'll laugh at all this

Anyone liking Florida on the road? I don't know about laying money on Auburn right now. They have looked sub-subpar the last 2 weeks.

Auburn will be focused after the redass beatdown from Arkie but Florida is playing very good ball and now that if they can survive the next 2 weeks they have a great shot at the SEC Title and MNC game.

Whew. Not just me. Leave it to Fuckeye fans...

crybabyposter.JPG

SoonerBS said:
Two TOTALS sticking out to me right now:

Texas Tech/Colorado OVER 47.5 -- Colorado has a pretty decent defense, but if they are going to allow Baylor more than 30 points, what is Tech going to do to them? Also, Colorado's offense is getting a lot better as the season goes along and Tech doesn't have very good defense.

Air Force/Colorado St UNDER47 -- This is the same scenario we had with Navy/Air Force yesterday. These are two teams that are predominantly rushing teams and do well at stopping the run. This cashed yesterday easily and I think it will Thursday night as well.

The Colorado game went to 3OT. They only gave up 17 in regulation.

Colorado fans did this same thing with a Husker kid crying in 2001. Old news. zzzzzzzz

Yanks26Sox6 said:
Scourge...Stanford is horrible. And this is coming from a big Trent Edwards fan, who thinks he'll play on Sundays.

Yeah but when ASU and UofA play in the state of Cali they always get fucked up. And While Zona might win the game no chance they win by more than a TD and FG.

Any of you Big 10 guys out there? Just checking on the UM-PSU line. Get it now or wait? Is it going to go much higher than -7?

How about ASU +19.5 at USC?

USC has not done well in last two games and has only covered the spread once this year. Meanwhile ASU has not done much better on O. They have lost by 4 TDs to both Oregon and Cal and this is their last chance to get a win on one of the Pac 10 big boys. They are off a bye week too.

Getting almost 3 TDs in this spot seems like a ton. I've got the line capped at USC -11. Think that USC wins by 10-15 pts, but could blow out ASU if the Sun Devils turn in a similar performance.

Thoughts?

rjurewitz said:
Any of you Big 10 guys out there? Just checking on the UM-PSU line. Get it now or wait? Is it going to go much higher than -7?

pound the shit out of michigan... gonna be my biggest play so far this year... just needed some mroe money freed up from nfl

Waiting For Wvu 1h Play For My Biggest Ply Of The Year.....hoping For -13 Or Better Would Be A Great Bday Gift For Me

Did you take Wisky yet Fondy?

Is Minny that bad to be getting DD to Wisky on the road?

I can get it at -10 right now. My line is -9 but another set of power rankings has it at -14.

personally I need to look it over more..I know AL loves PSU, but I am not sold on them yet.

Back