*** Sunday In Game ***

Agree Play. Lot of intriguing games on the slate today. Alternating between beers, baseball, and yard work (ack)... Rain moving in here though so the future looks bright :)

You too homie. Looks like the whole board is on St Loo today in one form or another. Scary...

man my wife was on my ass to get out into the yard and rain moved in....fuckin awesome

hope u get some rain too doggy

late night, lazy day. getting hot here, pool time

gotta real good feeling about the dbacks today, corbin is becoming a stud a projected. tossed around the idea of going to the game but think i'm too lazy today

how u been?

gotta real good feeling about the dbacks today, corbin is becoming a stud a projected. tossed around the idea of going to the game but think i'm too lazy today

how u been?
doing pretty good lately KJ. Was leaning Arz, think you talked me into them. No Cargo always helps also. Bol today bud.

how u been?

Like the D-bags as well today, kj...agree on Corbin, could be solid #1 guy for years if he continues to progress

az has been winning the squeakers lately, i expect the offense to actually start producing runs

How is Dale a fucking manager in this league? You go after the only good hitter, who already has a HR and a walk, in the Marlins lineup with a base open. Then, you decide to walk fucking Greg Dobbs intentionally?

This is the same guy who brought Marmol into pitch in a game after he threw 2 innings the day before...

Back