Sunday Discussion Thread

Did much better Saturday maybe with football to distract me, I been starting to get the late season mlb burnout! Such a grind day after day looking at so many numbers! I love bases but it can become tedious by this time of year!

I’d prefer Red Sox had seen Suarez since coming back from Japan but not real concerned, I think they hit him. Dont care kutter has solid numbers vs o’s hitters he faced them 2x this year, one game he pitched around 4 walks to get thru 5 innings, the other o’s got 5 off him on only 4 hits in 6 innings. I think both starters get ran before they get thru 6 and expect botb to give up 3+ runs, after that pens prob take care of rest. My initial thought here is over 9.5…

Philly feels to expensive, have to look closer at Irvin splits but think he can give Nats a chance here, can the offense get to Walker? They aimt been hitting much of anything the last week. Maybe it time they score some runs?

without looking at anything I just know my ass is gonna play Kirby somehow, prob pirates Ff tt un 1.5 but it just be spite for Kirby last start

These dumbasses finally stopped giving away free plus money on kc but singer at even money after the way kc just teed off on another lefty makes me think there a decent chance I’ll play kc at even money. It was more fun getting plus money but they simply the better team and singer is def better than Abbott imo.

What the fuck has happened to my boy Taj his last 2 starts? I was killing it with him then all a sudden he fell apart and cost me money in b2b games. I’ll have to do a deeper dive on him and see if I can figure out the problem? I know one thing, if he on the stuff he throwing will be tougher to hit than what springs threw at snakes today! Those last 2 starts raise some red flags tho. If Kelly is right he should easily go 6+ and hold rays to 2 or less, not sure if he his old self yet or not tho?

Looks like a huge wind gonna be blowing it at Wrigley, I don’t really bet totals based off wind there, often fade it but my guess is Shota-son totally shuts jays down. Hopefully the Ff tt un 1.5 isn’t to pricey.

Not the biggest Lopez fan but that line seems odd, even money? Just off top my head I’d think twins should be in the -130 range. Rangers continue getting more respect than they deserve? I get it they luck boxed their way to WS last year but ppl need to come around to the fact this ain’t even close to a playoff team

I was curious if we actually see a 9.5 on snell k’s?!? After all I did bet his alt number 10+ last game (and he cashed). I’ve never seen dude look this amazing but I actually think this might be a game to lay off him. I gotta look at few things and my balls might have to grow a few sizes but I could see myself playing A’s Ff tt ov 1.5 at plus money!

Fuckers finally found a team with starting pitchers so bad I can’t play their k props vs Braves. Congrats laa you are right up at top the list of worst run franchises! Most of us could strike out 5-6 Braves on a good day, but not your loser pitching staff!

That bout all I got far as 1st look without actually doing any the work. It’s a start!

Cant decide if I wanna pass out for few hours at least or just get to work? Should prob sleep a bit while Theresa sleeping cause she have me up helping her in few hours!!

Philly feels to expensive, have to look closer at Irvin splits but think he can give Nats a chance here, can the offense get to Walker? They aimt been hitting much of anything the last week. Maybe it time they score some runs?
Might be a good time to take Nats F5 in some capacity. Everything is at plus money I see. Weather is going to be iffy for some of the northeast games

I've got my eye on Marlins, Nats and Yanks for tomorrow as dogs. Need to wait for lineups, weather and all info I can get. Might do F5 for Marlins and Nats and Yanks full game. I'm off the Red Sox Sunday train for now. Blue Jays might be a sleeper tomorrow too.

I've got my eye on Marlins, Nats and Yanks for tomorrow as dogs. Need to wait for lineups, weather and all info I can get. Might do F5 for Marlins and Nats and Yanks full game. I'm off the Red Sox Sunday train for now. Blue Jays might be a sleeper tomorrow too.

Im way more interested in over than side in Red Sox game if I play anything there. Small sample kutter has pretty good numbers vs o’s but I’m not sure I buy that long term, more they see him I think the more they will hit him. That 1st time they faced him this season he managed to wiggle his way thru 5 innings but he had to walk 5 and pitch around all kinds of trouble, next time they hung a 5 spot on him. I’d like it better if Red Sox had seen Suarez since he came back from pitching oversees but I’m still not a huge buyer on him and not sure he can get thru the Sox lineup a 2nd or 3rd time without damage. His splits not horrible but lefties do have a ops out 30 points higher and his k:bb ratio not nearly as good, Sox can stack a lineup w left handed bats.

I’ll have to look into the East coast weather I really cant stand getting involved in games that have potential delays, thanks for the heads up.

I think Shota be a real problem for jays to hit especially if the wind blowing in as hard as forecasted seeing how he a fly ball pitcher. No clue where number be but I’ll prob be interested in jays Ff tt under 1.5 long as the price is reasonable. Cubs might not score shit either, I assume if forecast holds it be a super low total.

Fish are intersting, I don’t know anything bout their starter but he looks like he not only pitching well but appears he getting better every start,, ill def look closer at him, Blackburn certainly don’t scare me, fish could plate a few off him. Agree w 1st 5, def no interest in fish pen late.

It’s kinda crazy singer has turned himself into such a quality starter basically throwing only 2 pitches, he is damn near all slider/sinker, outside of guys like Strider who throwing 100mph with redic sliders not many starters can navigate lineups w 2 pitches, prob why he gets blown up every now and again but not sure reds have the kind of patient type lineup to expose that, they don’t have lot of guys who hit his 2 pitches well, and the cherry on top he has been lights out during the day while Abbott has been pretty much the opposite as he been awful in day starts. Kc one the hottest hitting teams going, just destroyed reds other lefty (not sure why they have those 2 starting b/b? I know they different I just think I’d put a rhp between them!). Prices been boarder line retarded this series and while they not giving us plus money today (;which was nuts!) getting even money with the more consistent pitcher on the better team is just begging me to bet kc again, I’ll bite!

I know I said last night I was backing Kirby one way or another but I lied. He having issues, this his worst 3 game stretch in last several years. He going on his worst rest, he hasn’t been great in day games this year, and I recall last year when we were cashing him left and right these pirates came to Seattle and smashed him! Seattle confidence is shot. Arozarena gave them a little boost at 1st but now he back to having his worst year of career, this clown stuck out 5x yesterday and several of those against a avg at best lhp which has still continued hitting this year. I loved them picking him up but then their 2nd move was bringing in thar overrated ginger loser who can’t work a razor! These guys might not figure it out, Stros suffer one injury after another and still find ways to keep w or get ahead these bums! I t don’t trust Kirby to pitch well here, I honestly lean pirates Ff tt ov 1.5 but I’ll prob leave alone.

I think Kelly is totally fine back from injury, not as efficient as you would like to see but it was his 1st start. Everything important to me lined up with his pre-injury numbers and they let him throw 95 pitches which a great sign. See no reason he doesn’t hold down rays for 5+ innings.

Tampa Ff tt un 1.5

I think Kelly is totally fine back from injury, not as efficient as you would like to see but it was his 1st start. Everything important to me lined up with his pre-injury numbers and they let him throw 95 pitches which a great sign. See no reason he doesn’t hold down rays for 5+ innings.

Tampa Ff tt un 1.5
Zona FF possibly?

The Royals was about the only thing I got right yesterday.

Dbacks need to figure their shit out in Tampa today. It was the first series loss since June against the Twins. Rasmussen is the opener with Tyler Alexander getting the bulk of the outing. Crazy that a healthy Rays staff next year will be: Baz, McClanahan, Rasmussen, Springs, and Bradley. That is the best rotation in baseball without even me thinking about it for more than 2 seconds.

Zona FF possibly?

You could def argue for that being as good the rays ff under but price better on the total and I have no desire to lay the half run in that park. Rays pen ain’t what it used to be be the cat starting the opener was really good at one point before he got hurt, not sure who coming in after him and rays used to be really good at this. I’m just more comfy trusting Kelly to hold this lineup down for 5 innings at even money. Gallen didn’t have anything yesterday and stilll shut them out for 3 innings after he got some coffee in him! Lol.

So the rangers have beaten Pablo like a red headed step child in previous meetings but I still can’t get off wanting to back the twinks here. I just don’t think the rangers are what anyone wants them to be or what they being priced like. Dont even think the lineup that smacked Lopez around is close to that lineup now days. I just can’t get over Lopez even money vs freaking Mahle! I might need to wait on lineups here cause it always a mystery of Lewis or Buxton gonna grace us with their presence any given day? !!

So the rangers have beaten Pablo like a red headed step child in previous meetings but I still can’t get off wanting to back the twinks here. I just don’t think the rangers are what anyone wants them to be or what they being priced like. Dont even think the lineup that smacked Lopez around is close to that lineup now days. I just can’t get over Lopez even money vs freaking Mahle! I might need to wait on lineups here cause it always a mystery of Lewis or Buxton gonna grace us with their presence any given day? !!
The Twins line ups are the most infuriating thing to track, I almost write them off as a team to cap because even when the line up is out, I don't understand it half the time.

The Twins line ups are the most infuriating thing to track, I almost write them off as a team to cap because even when the line up is out, I don't understand it half the time.

If their best 2 players weren’t hurt every other day maybe it be easier. I’ve never liked this manager tho. I remember someone here went to same school as him and I used to always tell him I said mean things! lol

This reallyWay more bout fading rangers tho. This team has no business being even money with a legit playoff team. I know everyone kept thinking rangers were gonna get pitching healthy and flip a switch but the switch must have been installed by a plumber cause it damn sure isn’t working. There no way rangers are making any run at this point so why they even money to a legit playoff team where despite the history clearly has a huge starting pitcher edge??

Wanna hear some crazy shit some of you may not remember. Back when Kershaw was in his prime cardinals were probably tougher on him than any team, ignore the last 4 years or so cause cardinals have turned to ass but we were a huge reason he has that playoff knock on him cause cards beat him so many times! What that means for today probably nothing but just sad thinking back to how good cards used to be! Pretty sure his career era at Busch is close to 5! Arenado always hit him back to his days rox, he has been hitting a bit more lately, could this get him jacked up?

On the other hand Sonny gray has a great history vs the Doyers. I think he goes beast mode today, 6+ innings 7+ k’s. 2 runs or less. For all the bad I say bout cardinals I actually think they win this game! If that line ain’t begging ppl to play lad I dunno what is??

Wanna hear some crazy shit some of you may not remember. Back when Kershaw was in his prime cardinals were probably tougher on him than any team, ignore the last 4 years or so cause cardinals have turned to ass but we were a huge reason he has that playoff knock on him cause cards beat him so many times! What that means for today probably nothing but just sad thinking back to how good cards used to be! Pretty sure his career era at Busch is close to 5! Arenado always hit him back to his days rox, he has been hitting a bit more lately, could this get him jacked up?

On the other hand Sonny gray has a great history vs the Doyers. I think he goes beast mode today, 6+ innings 7+ k’s. 2 runs or less. For all the bad I say bout cardinals I actually think they win this game! If that line ain’t begging ppl to play lad I dunno what is??
I remember watching that series. Wacha dominated too.

1723994283064.png

If their best 2 players weren’t hurt every other day maybe it be easier. I’ve never liked this manager tho. I remember someone here went to same school as him and I used to always tell him I said mean things! lol
Royce Lewis not playing again lol

KC/CIN FF o5 +105 @ MGM

You know I was looking for a he prop to play cause the +200 boost, I did Wtt jr yesterday thinking he hotvand facing lefty. Was bout to use him again then I noticed while he has excellent numbers vs lhp he only has hit 3 of his 25 bombs vs them! Who woulda thought that?? His slug is damn near equal tho

You know I was looking for a he prop to play cause the +200 boost, I did Wtt jr yesterday thinking he hotvand facing lefty. Was bout to use him again then I noticed while he has excellent numbers vs lhp he only has hit 3 of his 25 bombs vs them! Who woulda thought that?? His slug is damn near equal tho
Saw that the other day too and was really confused. So weird how that happens.

Nats Ff ml
Pirates Ff tt ov 1.5
Rays ff tt un 1.5
Jays ff tt un 1.5 -155

Gray ov 5.5 k’s
Shota ov 5.5 k’s

Kc -1 +120

Framber ov 18.5 outs

Sf/oak ov 7

I did do a little gray k’s/cards ml parlay also, paid right bout +200.. sorry didn’t add all the lines I was in car in Illinios and this eye that had the detached retina few years back getting a cataract, they said that would happen but makes some things a real pain. Hopefully I’ll be able to carve out a day to get it fixed one these days! Lol, all the Ff team totals were plus money cept jays so didn’t think was a big deal, Framber was plus on his outs. Both k props were right around -140..

still kinda wanna play A’s Ff or their tt over but thought the over 7 might be better seeing how I could be way off bout snell plus there were some pretty unflattering numbers for Sears in this game vs sf lineup so figured wouldn’t hurt having both lineups involved here.

Still wanted to play the twins but god it pisses me off their best damn players always taking days off (if not weeks!). So I just left those fuckwads alone. Think I pretty much talked bout all the rest before playing them.

Gotta be kidding me fucjing fish blow the 1st 5., I was so damn close to taking the half run also. Cock suckers will prob go on and win game, that will really piss me off.

It’s kinda crazy singer has turned himself into such a quality starter basically throwing only 2 pitches, he is damn near all slider/sinker, outside of guys like Strider who throwing 100mph with redic sliders not many starters can navigate lineups w 2 pitches, prob why he gets blown up every now and again but not sure reds have the kind of patient type lineup to expose that, they don’t have lot of guys who hit his 2 pitches well, and the cherry on top he has been lights out during the day while Abbott has been pretty much the opposite as he been awful in day starts. Kc one the hottest hitting teams going, just destroyed reds other lefty (not sure why they have those 2 starting b/b? I know they different I just think I’d put a rhp between them!). Prices been boarder line retarded this series and while they not giving us plus money today (;which was nuts!) getting even money with the more consistent pitcher on the better team is just begging me to bet kc again, I’ll bite!
I hate going against you but Abbott is just way more comfortable at home. K/Bb ratio jumps to 3/1 and has given up 1,2,5,0. 2,1 in last six in Cincy. Took some -106

Back