Sunday Discussion Thread

Initial looks tomorrow, two team totals backing Burnes and Gilbert

1st 5 Guardians tt u1.5 +100
1st 5 Phillies tt u1.5 +114

I do think it's more likely that Baltimore hits Williams than Cleveland hits Burnes

I'm also not ready to fade Seattle's offense yet even against a stud like Wheeler, need to see them fall off the emotional high they seem to be riding at the moment

Initial looks tomorrow, two team totals backing Burnes and Gilbert

1st 5 Guardians tt u1.5 +100
1st 5 Phillies tt u1.5 +114

I do think it's more likely that Baltimore hits Williams than Cleveland hits Burnes

I'm also not ready to fade Seattle's offense yet even against a stud like Wheeler, need to see them fall off the emotional high they seem to be riding at the moment
I like these and bol. I lost again with the Phillies last night. They are free falling and I think the worse outcome that could happen after the all star break has happened.
Mets I thought were out and they have climbed right back into the race for the wild card at the very least. I won't play the phillies straight out today. I may follow on that teal total for phils.

Great Saturday hope sunday isnt wacky like they can be, Big on Mets, Pirates, Boston, Chicago/STL Over (Vondrak over ump 14-9 over/10 runs), Brewers, Braves/Marlins over (Good overs ump-Nestor Ceja-11-5 Over, 12 runs per), Cubs, Filthadelphia ML (and over-also good over ump Fairchild), Royals, Dodgers/Oakland Over (Dan Bellino-12-8 Over, near 11 runs), yanks F5 and twins f5. Smaller i have clev (and under-Good under ump-Blaser-7.12 runs per), tampa, gigantes, and the overs in boston, nyy,, nats and padres.

Well done, Sox. 20 down. 3 to go.

Showed a little pulse today. Probably don't trust the A's enough to get the 3-game sweep. But Sox are the lowest of the low so I'm always going to have confidence in them coming through to find a way to lose.

Fittingly, they'd host the Cubs on Friday to break the record.

Back