Sunday Discussion Thread

don't see a line yet but unless it crazy high which i wouldn't expect i lean pads team total or just full game over. maybe Suarez bounces back but i tend to think he just coming back to reality as he was pitching way over his head at beginning the year. i might be able to trust o's to help w over, have to see where numbers are but def think there be runs in this one.

Trying to be pretty selective

Seems like getting to fade the WSox at -110 is smart regardless of the name on the jersey, already gotta figure Crochet is a candidate to go less than 6 innings so should see the pen plenty

Rodon got his first win in forever earlier this week, nice and cheap on Houck tomorrow night

Hunter Greene v TB and the turnover there seems smart but when I bet on him he loves to find the barrels of the other team's bats. Not sure that TB can actually take advantage of that right now

don't see a line yet but unless it crazy high which i wouldn't expect i lean pads team total or just full game over. maybe Suarez bounces back but i tend to think he just coming back to reality as he was pitching way over his head at beginning the year. i might be able to trust o's to help w over, have to see where numbers are but def think there be runs in this one.
I agree on you with Suarez coming back down to reality. I keep saying maybe this is his day. Horrible was to cap so stay away for me

Reactions: KJ
Had my best day in July yesterday, all while traveling out of state in NC, hopefully we can run it back and not do the reverse today 1-12 (hit 12-1 top plays).

Today I'm big on Pirates, Reds (and over-good ump and matchup), padres yet again, Cards (and over-good matchup/trends and ump again), Yankees over (another good ump and solid H2H #s) with a smaller play on ML, Mets, Brew Crew-1, Rangers (and over), and Royals-1, with some smaller plays on asstros (and over), phillies, seattle, Oakland and Rockies +1.5 with over. Lot of plays like normal but like marshawn lynch always said "I'm about that action."
GL to all the MLB bettors.

Hunter Greene v TB and the turnover there seems smart but when I bet on him he loves to find the barrels of the other team's bats. Not sure that TB can actually take advantage of that right now

they much better vs lhp, damn thing started so early tho i didn't make in time to take their ff under.

i played profar ov 1.5 h,r,rbi again, just like i rode buxton before the break i love latching on when one these guys catch fire and his price has remained so cheap, little higher today but only -120 and profar has even better numbers in day games. think we see runs from both teams in balty today.

i was planning on playing Ragans over 6.5 k's -150 but damn thing shot up to 7.5 ev money before i played it. still played but just a nibble at that number.

i'm with @Wiretowire on that over in san fran also, just another fade of hicks while we have the chance, obviously i don't love rox offense so i went with the game over cause 7.5 felt awful low for these starters! gomber and rox pen doesn't exactly scare me, think both teams can easily get 4 runs in this one.

i'm with @Wiretowire on that over in san fran also, just another fade of hicks while we have the chance, obviously i don't love rox offense so i went with the game over cause 7.5 felt awful low for these starters! gomber and rox pen doesn't exactly scare me, think both teams can easily get 4 runs in this one.

Love the over too. Hicks has had a tough transition from pen to starter and we all have seen how Rockies can explode on bad pitching at times. Hit the rocks RL on a flyer but the over more confident

Love the over too. Hicks has had a tough transition from pen to starter and we all have seen how Rockies can explode on bad pitching at times. Hit the rocks RL on a flyer but the over more confident

i honestly thought hicks was gonna be good in this role with the way giants staff tends to get most out of guys. i did cash several out props with him the 1st month or so but longer season has went the more his control issues have risen to the surface, he been total fade city for me lately, usually i go with the opposing team ff over but in this case against gomber and rox pen with such a low total thought full game made more sense. rox should get plenty of free passes long as they patient, just need them to put a few hits together after hicks walks a couple guys!!

think we see a pretty high scoring game in balty. like the profar prop better but i do have the over 9.5 to start a little parlay

he pitching more efficiently than typical for him today

Reactions: KJ
i just saw snell struck out 15 of his 18 outs last night, that pretty sick! if he wasn't so inefficient he coulda took a crack at wood 20k game!

i just saw snell struck out 15 of his 18 outs last night, that pretty sick! if he wasn't so inefficient he coulda took a crack at wood 20k game!

Crazy the refs bats are silent again: poor Hunter need run support . Watch them lose due to a hit bottom 8th 2-1 game seems to happen a lot.

Re: Snell saw the Yankees reached out to the giants about a trade. As a Yankees fan I’m on the fence, snell screwed him self and the giants skipping Spring training. I’ve made some good money fading him this year..Hopefully he’s now back to his form or close or it’ll be a terrible pickup if yanks get him.

he pitching more efficiently than typical for him today
Didn't play anything on it, really was just guessing anyway on him. Nice outing. Early start, poor offensive team....the cards fell right for him today. I kinda like the kid's attitude, he seems to slowly be learning how to pitch and not just throw hard.

Crazy the refs bats are silent again: poor Hunter need run support . Watch them lose due to a hit bottom 8th 2-1 game seems to happen a lot.

Re: Snell saw the Yankees reached out to the giants about a trade. As a Yankees fan I’m on the fence, snell screwed him self and the giants skipping Spring training. I’ve made some good money fading him this year..Hopefully he’s now back to his form or close or it’ll be a terrible pickup if yanks get him.

yea i never been huge snell fan, mostly cause i hate walks and he so inefficient, he always been a 5 inning and done kinda guy, im old school i hate that! his stuff is wicked when he on tho.

snell has monster player option for next year, outta lower the asking price, gonna scare lot of teams away id wouldn't think many want to pay him 36+ mil next year. hell he might opt out tho if he has a big couple months down stretch he could go after 1 more big contract.

All good, usually the same price until he gets up to the plate

Thankfully gone are the days where we need posts before tip time

damn i saw phillies had a run already and was thinking he prob cashed, no such luck schwarber went yard.

i can't stand jays so i didn't play it but no clue why they decided to make rangers favs today? ppl just betting them not to get swept? jays been favs rest the series and id take berrios over gray all day every day and twice on sundays!

let's see how long Suarez can get away with these long at bats and hard contact before pads start finding holes!! no hits and it still taken him 40 pitches to get thru 2 innings

i can't stand jays so i didn't play it but no clue why they decided to make rangers favs today? ppl just betting them not to get swept? jays been favs rest the series and id take berrios over gray all day every day and twice on sundays!

What happened to gray? Looks like he didn’t even throw a pitch ?

NRFI for SEA/CHW was -180 again and they scored in the first again. Happened Friday too, same price.

NRFI for SEA/CHW was -180 again and they scored in the first again. Happened Friday too, same price.
Seattle seems to have gotten triple rejuvenation on offense. Big trade, get out of Safeco or whatever it's called now and face the White Sox. Crochet might not be worth much in trade after today. Arm needs ice, not more starts.

damn i saw phillies had a run already and was thinking he prob cashed, no such luck schwarber went yard.
Apparently he doesn't feel like running the bases today and Cleveland just gonna oblige with some soft toss for him

Quietly Snakes are 7-0-1 in recent series including this one with PIT since it's already won. The skeptic in me would usually say watch them get swept by the Nats starting tomorrow but the team is playing with some swagger right now

Damn some pretty crooked numbers early by teams that have struggled offensively this year

Quietly Snakes are 7-0-1 in recent series including this one with PIT since it's already won. The skeptic in me would usually say watch them get swept by the Nats starting tomorrow but the team is playing with some swagger right now
The top of their order is no joke, especially against lefties.

fucjing arreaz fucked profer chance. 1st and 3rd no outs and that prick hits into dp and run scores so profer comes up with nobody on and of course gets walked. fuck. at least the over 1 run away.

ragans had 6k thru 3 but didn't punch anyone in 4th. only at 66 pitches he should get there.

The top of their order is no joke, especially against lefties.
I hardly watch their games and yes, I'm a very big fan. Did the WS when they won it, moved here in Sept '98, their first season so it's basically my fandom. I'm likely more critical than anyone on them as a lifelong fan of teams that don't win anything (well, thank you Man City for getting me past that hurdle).

Last night I looked at the batting lineup and 1-9 I honestly don't see much of a weakness in there. Carroll had a putrid first half yet here they are making a run...and for the most part without Kelly, Montgomery, even Gallen for a spell due to injuries...let alone we haven't even gotten a start from Eduardo Rodriguez since we signed him. Kelly and Rodriguez are both slated to be back early to mid August and that rotation is going to be stout.

We have a rare positive outlook in Phoenix on the sports scene so just enjoying that. Pretty sure the Snakes have not had a better offensive lineup since I've been here which is why I'm perfectly fine with getting rid of De Los Santos and his 43% swing/miss rate for the lefty reliever that comes with two more years of club control. Team is built on speed and base running, last thing they needed was a guy who does nothing but strike out and hit home runs.

Nice squad here, always going to be tough in a division with LAD but love the GM and the aggressive moves.

Yankees acquire Jazz Chisholm, bats him 5th tonight basically where he never hits, and puts Verdugo in lead off. These guys are the biggest idiots around.

I’ll eat crow for the verdugo comment
You gotta learn to forget anything you did 2 minutes ago. It could be age, PTSD, concussions, booze...whatever.

I've bet both sides of games a few times just because I forgot I took the other side earlier in the week. Pretty smart to just lose juice really

Today was day 6 of an an ongoing ML PL fading the ChiSox and taking the LSU ML. Too small to mention. more shit and grins, but the ChiSox are so horrific and even Crochet has checked out. I'll keep playing it as Chicago creeps toward the '61 Phillies and 23 losses in a row.

USC? Any time you can fade that fraud Riley against better talent it's a no-brainer, even against Kelly.

Back