+139U 8½
04:10 PM
911Atlanta BravesS. Strider -R+1½
+130O 6½
912New York MetsJ. deGrom -R-1½
+160
-141U 6½
+105

Braves still only team to have not lost 3 games in a row all year. But they just flat out don't hit in day games.
Crazy how it should be the most random trend when every Sunday all season is a day game but hard to ignore it.

What a pickup by Braves...willy contraes..Braves are 5.5 games behind mets..yankees are not the best team in the league anymore..fyi

How the hell is milw laying that kind of number? I hate reds lineup now but Ashcroft more than capable of making this a close game. Brewers sliding and freaking -288? I took a small stab at reds Ff and gm ml.

What a pickup by Braves...willy contraes..Braves are 5.5 games behind mets..yankees are not the best team in the league anymore..fyi

Even when they were winning every game I never been convinced yanks the best team. I still like Astros in AL and think they did a far better job at deadline than yanks did.

Took a shot at giolito ov 6.5 k’s at plus money even tho I been losing with every chisox pitcher this series! Lol

Didn’t play a lot today as got a late start. like pads to hopefully wrestle one away from dodgers even tho lad seems to step up every time they face one the better teams. Just can’t pass up Yu as a dog to anderson. Played pads ml and Yu k’s.

Didn’t play a lot today as got a late start. like pads to hopefully wrestle one away from dodgers even tho lad seems to step up every time they face one the better teams. Just can’t pass up Yu as a dog to anderson. Played pads ml and Yu k’s.
On the Friars FF myself banker.
GL today.

Mets have really owned the Braves this year and it getting worse for atl now that scherzer and Degrom back!!

Took a shot at giolito ov 6.5 k’s at plus money even tho I been losing with every chisox pitcher this series! Lol
Taking the Rangers opposition hurler Over k's is never a bad play...we should be able to stack a bit mid-week with the Astros starters.

Taking the Rangers opposition hurler Over k's is never a bad play...we should be able to stack a bit mid-week with the Astros starters.

Can’t believe I’ve lost 2 in a row against them. Been money the last month or so. I’m usually skittish bout giolito cause his walks and penchant for a awful inning along w usually a higher number but the plus money and fact rangers due for a double digit k game reeled me in, we see.

Back