Sunday 01/26/14 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 12px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NBA BASKETBALL BASKETBALL - SUN 1/26[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Sun 1/26[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]801[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]San Antonio Spurs[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+4 1.980[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 204 1.926[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]10:00 AM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]802[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Miami Heat[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-4 1.926[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 204 1.980[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Sun 1/26[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]803[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Los Angeles Lakers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+5.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 206.5 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]12:30 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]804[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]New York Knicks[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-5.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 206.5 2.000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]805[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Orlando Magic[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+7 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 198 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]03:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]806[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]New Orleans Pelicans[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-7 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 198 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]807[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Phoenix Suns[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+1.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 204.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]03:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]808[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Cleveland Cavaliers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-1.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 204.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]809[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Brooklyn Nets[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-4 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 193 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]03:35 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]810[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Boston Celtics[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+4 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 193 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]811[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Detroit Pistons[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+6.5 1.935[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 208.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]04:35 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]812[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Dallas Mavericks[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-6.5 1.971[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 208.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]815[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Portland Trail Blazers [/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+5 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 216.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]06:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]816[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Golden State Warriors[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-5 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 216.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Lakers. Not only do the Knicks suck as a team. They are abysmal in day games. I'll take the points

cavs most likely as well. Phoenix is a completely different team on the road.

Do like Lakers. Would expect to be playing Suns. Really do not understand the Detroit Dallas line at all

Lakers. Not only do the Knicks suck as a team. They are abysmal in day games. I'll take the points

cavs most likely as well. Phoenix is a completely different team on the road.
Think the last piece of Wisdom went Indiana is much too big for the Suns

Will have to look more at Dallas game. General rule is Detroit simply sucks against the West while they do have a fair number of ATS wins vs good Eastern teams. Over might be best

Just amazed thinking about the Suns game. I will not be baited but it looks pretty good from here.

After serious study I will do a write up. Before that I am just amazed. Seriously do you ever think about things before you say them???

Umm yeah I do tuck. Not sure if you're tired or drunk. But with all do respect, I have no idea what you're saying in your posts

Really trying to study. Re the question about rosters. Of course I do. And the difference is just getting bigger. Concerning me being drunk or high. Only when I stay in Austin Texas.

Look I have a long day tomorrow and a lot of day games in different sports. The Suns are a much superior team that is starting a 4 in 5 tomorrow playing on 1 days rest after a loss.
One of these teams is going for the playoffs and the other mostly tries not to be stepped on. You want to bet against the Suns on the first game of that trip ----well do it.
I am mostly just interested in making money.
You know the silly stuff. Suns 5-0 ATS on Sunday. The Suns on the road after a loss. I think they are 7-2 ATS but I am not on Covers so I could be wrong. Good night.

Very clear lean on Cleveland and SAS.

I think that the line on Cleveland should have been -4 points at least.

As for SAS, it's obvious that it's hard to know what's on Pop's mind, but overall, it's NBA Finals revenge game, hard to believe that SAS won't be more motivated.

I know that Miami won ATS and SU against the Thunder on both occasions last season, but still, this is an angle, I can't pass on I think.

Look I have a long day tomorrow and a lot of day games in different sports. The Suns are a much superior team that is starting a 4 in 5 tomorrow playing on 1 days rest after a loss.
One of these teams is going for the playoffs and the other mostly tries not to be stepped on. You want to bet against the Suns on the first game of that trip ----well do it.
You know the silly stuff. Suns 5-0 ATS on Sunday. The Suns on the road after a loss. I think they are 7-2 ATS but I am not on Covers so I could be wrong. Good night.

But tuck, Cleveland needs the wins badly, especially at home. Beating the Bucks, after losing few games they should have won on paper, isn't enough.
I believe that Cleveland will do everything they can, to win both home games, before going on 3 games road trip, where they can easily be winless.

I guess it all comes down to how do you rate the teams. you write "Suns are a much superior team", while I think it's the other way around.
I also think that Kyrie will try his best to justify his play on East's All Star team.

Ready for some Ripley's believe it or not stats -

Golden State, when they've conceded at least 100 points this season,...
- is 4-20 ATS (17-7 to Over)
- is 1-14 ATS as a Fave (12-3 to Over)
- is 1-7 ATS as a home Fave (8-0 to Over)

Golden State, conceding at least 100 points when their opponent's team total has been lined higher than 99.5 pts this season,...
- is 2-11 ATS (8-5 to Over)
- is 0-7 ATS as a Fave (5-2 to Over)
- is 0-5 ATS as a home Fave (5-0 to Over)

Question: does anyone think Portland will score less than 100 pts here when...
- they've managed at least 100 pts in 28 of their last 31 games (avg. 112.0 ppg).
- they've averaged 107.3 ppg in B2B road games.
- they've already managed a 113-101 win @GS this season in a B2B game.

Last edited:

The cavs are going for the playoffs. Much better team than their record shows. Suns are an athletic squad that feeds off the energy at home to have success. The cavs roster is better than Phoenix from my point of view.

Good luck

Just listing
Suns away on 1 days rest
Lose and cover at OKC
Win and cover at NO
Win and cover at Bobcats
Win and cover at Orlando
Win and cover at Utah
Win and cover at Denver
Win and cover at Clippers
Lose at Memphis no cover
Lose and cover at Knicks a 5 in 7
Dragic is very simply having a career year
Plumlee who was in an extended slump has come out with 2 high quality games and this coupled with the appearance of Len has meant that Frye no longer has to spend much time filling in at center with the result that in the last 3 games he is 7 of 11 on three's. I think that is wrong .I think he is 11 of 17. In a rush.
I could rattle on more stuff just not to interested. Cleveland is not a bad team. They are an Eastern team and seem to play a style the Suns should handle.
GL

Last edited:
keep the conversation going - i will be in flight for 8 hours today but have a tv, so will be on lots of action to make the flight go by..
as far as the suns/cavs debate above, its not about who has the better roster or who needs it more, its about who is going to win/cover/score in this game alone, Teams wanting" and teams "doing" are two different things..

quick leans - over cavs game, nets ml, tblazers tt...

I know Sacramento is in a bad spot - denver with a big competitive game/ win.. and Rudu and cousins didnt play last game,, who knows if they play today...

Play Against - Any team vs the money line (SAN ANTONIO) after a blowout win by 15 points or more against opponent after leading their last 2 games by 10+ points at the half
27-14 over the last 5 seasons. ( 65.9% | 22.7 units )
4-4 this year. ( 50.0% | 4.6 units )
nice trend

Orlando road game alert

This season on the road, Orlando is...
- 5-0 to Over when their opponent scores at least 120 pts.
- 15-1 to Under when their opponent scores 119 pts or less.

There's a couple of situational realities pointing to a downturn in Magic scoring for this game:

(1) Orlando is off consecutive games that have totaled 198+ pts. Their games are 10-2 to Under (avg. 188.3 ppg) this season off such a sequence when their subsequent opponent hasn't been Atlanta.

(2) Orlando is off consecutive games having scored 98+ pts. Their games are 7-1 to Under (avg. 185.7 ppg) this season off such an offensive sequence when their subsequent opponent hasn't been Atlanta.

The reason for excluding Atlanta is simple - Orlando averages 105.2 ppg and has managed 3 of their 9 highest scores against them this season; against all other teams combined they've averaged 95.7 ppg, good enough to tie them for 25th place in the offensive rankings. That they sit 22nd in the offensive rankings and not 25th, is solely due to their having played 4 games against Atlanta.

On Nawlins part, they've lost 6 straight home games. That and having suffered a 20 pt loss @Orlando in Nov. (as well as losing their home fixture to them last season), I see no shortage of motivation here for Nawlins to grab the W. In home games this season they've won SU against teams lacking winning records, Nawlins has conceded an avg. of 94.3 ppg. Also, in 20 home games this season, Nawlins has only once scored more than 111 pts (135 vs. Philly). In the 9 home games they've played with total lines 199.5 or less, their highest score is 105 pts.

The Lakers...
- are on a 7-0 Over streak.
- are on a 12 game streak of 200+ pt contests (previous high 6 games, then 3).
- are 8-2 to Over away vs. the East (as opposed to 8-7 to Under away vs. the West).

The Knicks...
- are 6-2 to Over @home vs. the West (as opposed to 8-7 to Under @home vs. the East).
- are 5-1 to Under this season off 100+ pt offensive outings in their previous 2 games.

For only the third time this season the Knicks playing @home off a SU home win in which they scored 110+ pts. On the 2 previous occasions they lost 73-114 (-5.5 Fav) & 101-102 (-3 Fav)

That is Suckramento's spot for Sunday - 2nd game back off a 5+ game road trip.

yep NBA | DENVER at SACRAMENTO
Play Against - Home teams where the line is +3 to -3 (SACRAMENTO) in a game involving two average teams (+/- 3 PPG diff.) after 42 or more games, after allowing 100 points or more 2 straight games
89-45 since 1997. ( 66.4% | 39.5 units )

11/10/13 12:00: Knicks lose 120-89 vs SA
12/8/13 12:00: Knicks lose 114-73 vs Boston
12/21/13 12:00: Knicks lose 95-87 vs Memphis
12/25/13 2:30: Knicks lose 123-94 vs OKC
1/20/14 2:30: Knicks lose 103-80 vs Brooklyn
1/26/14 3:30 Knicks lose ??? - ?? vs Lakers :)

Now the Lakers will be the first west coast team that the knicks will be playing against in a day game this season.... but the lakers have been on the road for over 10 days so I think their body clocks will be ok... the team has gone 2-4 on this RT so far, losing their last three... so even though its their last game of the roadie, its important...

Orlando road game alert

This season on the road, Orlando is...
- 5-0 to Over when their opponent scores at least 120 pts.
- 15-1 to Under when their opponent scores 119 pts or less.

There's a couple of situational realities pointing to a downturn in Magic scoring for this game:

(1) Orlando is off consecutive games that have totaled 198+ pts. Their games are 10-2 to Under (avg. 188.3 ppg) this season off such a sequence when their subsequent opponent hasn't been Atlanta.

(2) Orlando is off consecutive games having scored 98+ pts. Their games are 7-1 to Under (avg. 185.7 ppg) this season off such an offensive sequence when their subsequent opponent hasn't been Atlanta.

The reason for excluding Atlanta is simple - Orlando averages 105.2 ppg and has managed 3 of their 9 highest scores against them this season; against all other teams combined they've averaged 95.7 ppg, good enough to tie them for 25th place in the offensive rankings. That they sit 22nd in the offensive rankings and not 25th, is solely due to their having played 4 games against Atlanta.

On Nawlins part, they've lost 6 straight home games. That and having suffered a 20 pt loss @Orlando in Nov. (as well as losing their home fixture to them last season), I see no shortage of motivation here for Nawlins to grab the W. In home games this season they've won SU against teams lacking winning records, Nawlins has conceded an avg. of 94.3 ppg. Also, in 20 home games this season, Nawlins has only once scored more than 111 pts (135 vs. Philly). In the 9 home games they've played with total lines 199.5 or less, their highest score is 105 pts.

Thanks BC. This gives some nice credence to my NO and UNDER play. I made NO -10 and set the total at 192.5

Heat over tt 1st Half 52 game 104

lakers last game of 7 game road trip
have pacers waiting for them on Tuesday .
pacers could crush

Pau Gasol is often considered the quiet star of the Lakers, the one who doesn't use death stares or bared teeth to show his emotion.

Not on Friday.

Gasol tore into the Lakers after a meek 114-105 loss to the woeful Orlando Magic, angrily asking his teammates why they lost to a lousy team and challenging them to turn it around quickly. He accented the point by hurling his basketball shoes in the locker room, he later acknowledged.
Gasol's career credentials didn't need repeating, but two championships in three trips to the NBA Finals gave him a pulpit to pound if he wished. He took advantage of it Friday.
No one is calling these Lakers champions — not even close — but Gasol wanted to see at least a hint of effort against the team with the NBA's second-worst record.
"Bottom line is, when you lose against the worst teams in the league, you've got to ask yourself why and … what does that make you?" he said half an hour after his postgame outburst.
The Lakers (16-28) are 3-14 since Dec. 21, battling Sacramento for 14th in the Western Conference, as ridiculous as it sounds.
Gasol's eruption found a welcome audience in Nick Young, an increasingly frustrated player who continued it with a technical foul in the third quarter for arguing a non-call on his missed layup.
"We need Pau to step up and say stuff like that," Young said in a quiet corner of Amway Center. "We need people to fight. We need people who have passion. You don't just want to walk in with the team and lose every game. We need him to be a leader."
Young said last week he didn't feel teammates' support while fighting "one on five" in a skirmish against Phoenix that cost him a one-game suspension.
It was evident Gasol was unhappy after he intentionally fouled Jameer Nelson with 19.1 seconds left and the Lakers down 10. It wasn't the intensity of the foul. It was what he did afterward.
The normally well-mannered Gasol swore at himself and slapped his hips in frustration. He seethed as he stood at the free-throw line.
After the loss became official, he walked slowly to the bench, frowning and half-heartedly high-fiving the extended hands of Manny Harris and Steve Blake.
No one talked to Gasol all the way to the locker room. He talked to nobody. Until the doors closed.
Orlando (12-32) had lost 12 of its last 13 and owned the league's second-worst home record.
"Not happy with it," Gasol said later. "Not happy with it at all."
Gasol had 21 points, 11 rebounds and six assists, but the story was once again the Lakers' lack of defense.
Orlando was 23rd in scoring (96.2 points a game) before Friday. The Magic blew past that with 7:23 to play.
"We just can't seem to lock up consistently," Gasol said. "We do it for spurts but then every team in the league knows the Lakers are not very good defensively, to say the least."
The Lakers allowed another career high, which was nothing new, though this one was peculiar — 20 rebounds for small forward Tobias Harris. Three players broke the 20-point mark for Orlando: Harris (28 points), Arron Afflalo (23 points) and Nelson (22 points).
"Any question you [media] guys ask me from now on has got to be [about] defense" Lakers Coach Mike D'Antoni said. "Our offense is good. Somehow we've got to find a way to stop some people."
Whether Gasol's words were heard wouldn't be known until Sunday against New York, the final stop, mercifully, on the Lakers' seven-game Grammy trip.

like any of these?

[TABLE="class: matchupbox"]
<tbody>[TR="class: banner"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Johnson Vs Green - Most Points Scored By (Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Jan 26[/TD]
[TD]69801[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]JOE JOHNSON -1 POINTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102724_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"] 6:35 PM [/TD]
[TD]69802[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]JEFF GREEN +1 POINTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102724_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: banner"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Total Points Scored By Carmelo Anthony (Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameEven"]
[TD]69803[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]OVER 29 POINTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102725_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] 3:25 PM [/TD]
[TD]69804[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]UNDER 29 POINTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102725_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Young Vs Smith - Most Points Scored By (Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69805[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]N. YOUNG -2½ POINTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102726_0_-135" type="checkbox">-135[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] 3:25 PM [/TD]
[TD]69806[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]J R SMITH +2½ POINTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102726_0_105" type="checkbox">+105[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Afflalo Vs Gordon - Most Points Scored By (Orlando Magic vs New Orleans Pelicans)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69807[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]ARRON AFFALO -2 POINTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102727_0_-135" type="checkbox">-135[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] 6:00 PM [/TD]
[TD]69808[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]ERIC GORDON +2 POINTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102727_0_105" type="checkbox">+105[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Total Points+Rebounds Made By Anthony Davis (Orlando Magic vs New Orleans Pelicans)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69809[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]OVER 32½ POINTS+REBOUNDS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102728_0_-120" type="checkbox">-120[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69810[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]UNDER 32½ POINTS+REBOUNDS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102728_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Dragic Vs Irving - Most Points+Assists Made By (Phoenix Suns vs Cleveland Cavaliers)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69811[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]G. DRAGIC +2½ PTS+ASSISTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102729_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69812[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]K. IRVING -2 POINTS+ASSISTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102729_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Total Points Scored By Luol Deng (Phoenix Suns vs Cleveland Cavaliers)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69813[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]OVER 19 POINTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102731_0_110" type="checkbox">+110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69814[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]UNDER 19 POINTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102731_0_-140" type="checkbox">-140[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Total Points Scored By LeBron James (San Antonio Spurs vs Miami Heat)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69815[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]OVER 27½ POINTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102732_0_-120" type="checkbox">-120[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] 12:55 PM [/TD]
[TD]69816[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]UNDER 27½ POINTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102732_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Total Points+Assists Made By Tony Parker (San Antonio Spurs vs Miami Heat)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69817[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]OVER 26 PTS+ASSISTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102733_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69818[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]UNDER 26 PTS+ASSISTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102733_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Duncan Vs Bosh - Most Points+Rebounds Made By (San Antonio Spurs vs Miami Heat)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69819[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]T. DUNCAN -1 PTS+REBOUNDS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102734_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69820[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]C. BOSH +1 PTS+REBOUNDS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102734_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Smith Vs Ellis - Most Points Scored By (Detroit Pistons vs Dallas Mavericks)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69821[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]JOSH SMITH +3½ POINTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102735_0_-130" type="checkbox">-130[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] 7:30 PM [/TD]
[TD]69822[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]MONTA ELLIS -3½ POINTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102735_0_100" type="checkbox">EV[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Total Points+Assists Made By Brandon Jennings (Detroit Pistons vs Dallas Mavericks)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69823[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]OVER 25½ POINTS+ASSISTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102736_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69824[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]UNDER 25½ POINTS+ASSISTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102736_0_-120" type="checkbox">-120[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Drummond Vs Nowitzki -Most Points+Rebounds Made By (Detroit Pistons vs Dallas Mavericks)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69825[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]A. DRUMMOND +½ PTS+REBOUNDS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102737_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69826[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]D. NOWITZKI -½ PTS+REBOUNDS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102737_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Matthews Vs Thompson - Most Points Scored By (Portland Trailblazers vs Golden State Warriors)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69827[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]WES MATTHEWS +1 POINTS[/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="0_102740_-110_-110" type="checkbox">-110-110[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102740_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] 9:00 PM [/TD]
[TD]69828[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]KLAY THOMPSON -1 POINTS[/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="1_102740_110_-110" type="checkbox">+110-110[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102740_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Lillard Vs Curry - Most Points + Assists Made By (Portland Trailblazers vs Golden State Warriors)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69829[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]D. LILLARD +5½ PTS+ASSISTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102741_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69830[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]S. CURY -5½ PTS+ASSISTS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102741_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]Aldridge Vs Lee - Most Points+Rebounds Made By (Portland Trailblazers vs Golden State Warriors)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69831[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]L M ALDRIDGE -6 PTS+REBOUNDS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="4_102742_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]69832[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]D. LEE +6 PTS+REBOUNDS[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input name="text_" value="5_102742_0_-110" type="checkbox">-110[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Not taking a side in the early game...

Lebron was tweeting about melo scoring 62 the other night. Think he puts on a show

Over 27.5 Pts -120

Dwyane Wade (knees) will not start Sunday's game vs. the Spurs but he may play off the bench.

"It has been four [missed] games in a row," Wade said. "I want to get back out there and play with my teammates a little bit." He hasn't played a reserve role since coming off the bench twice in 2007, and it speaks to the ongoing concerns about his knees' health and durability. Ray Allen will remain in the starting lineup at SG.

Lakers 21-13-2 ATS in the underdog role this season. 11-1 ATS when dogged in non-conference games.

Spurs heat tough to figure. Lean heat but going to wait till half and see if I like to heat at that point

Give it time. You are rooting for spurs at this point. If it's close down the stretch, Lebron will try to take over

Back