Sunday 01/20/13 NBA discussion thread

so disgusting, the lakers need to fire d'antoni if they want to have any chance of making the playoffs

they cant go on long winning streaks without defense, thats not happening with these old guys and the players are not going to focus on that end of the court unless its drilled into their heads every day

This is something I don't get. Why call a technical on Kobe???
Raps on fast break for sure two points. Instead, Kobe gets a technical, stops Raps atack and Raps don't get any points...

Gasol should be a Center on some other team. He really plays well this position.

Ty nbafan...really thought the lakers would rebound in a big way, might have to look at them tomorrow at the bulls.... They should get the money there

What do you think will be the line in Chicago tomorrow and Lakers chances there?

I would think its around a pick, with the bulls having won 7 of 10. Maybe bulls-2 or so, but I should say i'm terrible at predicting lines

I also think it's around -2 for the Bulls.
If it will happen, I will probably take the bait on the Lakers again.

Thanks to y'all I cashed the Craptors first half, not surprised Toronto won SU. Lakers a bunch of individuals. Focusing on Den.. Had then circled for days in this spo

I don't usually say much about refs, but... this OKC game is ridiculous with some of these calls.

Back