John Terry could sign a new deal with Aston Villa is they get promoted

Man U won't send Martial to Spurs as part of a deal for Aldeirwerald

Man U in talks to get Fabinho

Arsenal in talks to sign Lichsteiner

Tottenham interested in Zaha....Poch supposedly has 100 million to spend

Lazio want 90 million for Milinkovic-Savic

Emre Can should sign for Juventus by the end of the month

Bayern want 80 million for Douglas Costa

Chelsea will offer Morata in a deal that would involve sending Icardi the other way from Inter

de Ligt asking price is 50 million pounds

Bailly happen at United and has no intention of leaving

Juventus is interested in bringing in Darmian

Mahrez could be going to City for 75 million

Martial is talking new contract with United

Alex Sandro meeting with Juventus to extend his contract

It's kinda assumed that Jorginho and Mahrez will be at City from what I understand

Bouhafsi says an agreement may just have been reached between Liverpool and Monaco for Fabinho.

Keita + Fabinho in midfield looks solid

Fabinho official. Liverpool spending the money on confirmed quality players recently. Get a reliable goalkeeper and they will have a great team

Ya thats solid

Keita, fabinho, ox in midfield with salah, mane, firminho in front, and fekir likely being added to rotate with the front 3, is very strong

Need a new goalie and a new cb still badly

But otherwise add a few depth signings and thats a very strong squad

With liverpool, united, and spurs all spending this summer i think gap closes to citey next year

I dont get mahrez for 75m, i like the player, but 12 months ago the world had B silva ranked higher and he never got any PT

Not sure why city not pushing harder for fred either, rather have him than jorginho

Same with de ligt, want them to stay away from him tho, id sell them toby if it locks in de ligt to spurs

Yes that's quite a lot for Mahrez and it looks like it's near completion.
Apparently they wanted Fred last winter but instead switched their attention to Jorginho now. Meanwhile Fred could be going to Man Utd.

Spurs rumored to be thinking about going for Pulisic.

Liverpool have been interested in Allison for a while but he must be super expensive.

I too think the gap will be closer next season but as of now I can't really see Man Utd Liverpool or Tottenham winning the league title, they each have areas of relative weakness compared to Man City. But let's see when the transfer windows ends.

PSG saying Neymar not for sale at any price.
Real Madrid saying Bale absolutely not for sale.

Righhhhhhhhhhhhht

The pulisic story i saw on a spurs site but some guys did some digging and it has no quotes or sources

Seems to be, dortmund bought marius wolf, so people think they are selling a winger

Id love pulisic on the team, but for you american fans i dont know how id feel

He needs to play every week, as of right now hes maybe 5th at his position there, so he would be getting maybe 20 starts plus sub appearances vs the 40+ he needs

I too think the gap will be closer next season but as of now I can't really see Man Utd Liverpool or Tottenham winning the league title, they each have areas of relative weakness compared to Man City. But let's see when the transfer windows ends.

City right now heavy favorites, but repeating is tough

Like you say, transfer window will say a lot, i love that its before the first games now

Arsenal and less likely chelsea could be involved as well

I just hope league isnt decided by december again.

The pulisic story i saw on a spurs site but some guys did some digging and it has no quotes or sources

Seems to be, dortmund bought marius wolf, so people think they are selling a winger

Id love pulisic on the team, but for you american fans i dont know how id feel

He needs to play every week, as of right now hes maybe 5th at his position there, so he would be getting maybe 20 starts plus sub appearances vs the 40+ he needs

50 million seems like a lot for Tottenham to spend on a squad player

I’m not against him staying at Dortmund another year . Thy have a talented team, and if this new manager can get it together they should/could challenge Bayern next year

City preparing to bid for Mbappe

Juventus are ready to part ways with Higuan

Wolves ready to bid 27 million for Andre Silva

Apparently Leicester and Vardy in talks for a new deal

Liverpool looking into an Oblak deal...and Fekir...

Napoli reject Jorginho offer from Man City

Di Maria interested in going to Atletico Madrid

Fred to Man U should be done soon

Barcelona want Eriksen

Barca dont want eriksen

It was a story in one of the very poorly papers that said if they dont get griezzmann he is plan b, even though griezzmann is a forward and eriksen is a midfielder

swap + 50 million incoming

Getting a star player in return may be the only way PSG agree to part ways with Neymar, I think. Someone like Bale or Ronaldo. But swaps are so rare.

And Ronaldo with his postmatch interview was probably just begging for a new improved contract.

As for Bale I have always imagined he would come back in England after Real Madrid but you never know why not PSG. By the way I've just read that Spurs have the option to match any accepted offer made by an english club to Real for Bale to get him back. But with his wages it seems impossible. Most likely destination in England is Man Utd I would think

City right now heavy favorites, but repeating is tough

Like you say, transfer window will say a lot, i love that its before the first games now

Arsenal and less likely chelsea could be involved as well

I just hope league isnt decided by december again.

Yes it is tough. Last time it was done was 10 years ago with Man Utd when they won the league 3 years in a row. No team has managed to repeat since then, but a team as good and deep as Man City can definitely do it.

As for Arsenal, I will hope for more but most likely will only battle for top 4 next season.

Arsenal close to signing Lichsteiner. I love the player, but he's about 3-4 years past ripe and really doesn't address a very pressing need, although I suppose he could make a stop gap if Bellerin left.

Pulisic been linked with Spurs, Liverpool, United, every fucking team. Totally agree he needs to be playing, fits in well with Dortmunds style, should stay put. I understand that want to be on a bigger stage, but unless he comes out of the gate all guns blazing, can see him easily be buried on a big club in the depth charts. Suppose a mid table team would give him more exposure too, but just don't see a great fit. Pretty sick of all the Pulisic talk, but I guess as he's the next 'big thing' in the states, he'll continue to get too much press.

I really like Bale as a player, but really don't want to see him at United, simply due to the massive costs associated with bringing him in. He could very easily have an Angel DiMaria-esque impact upon that move. United made a big splash with Alexis, and while another big more or two would be warranted, would rather go someone younger, less injury prone. Plus, will just clog up an already filled up rotation - surely one of Martial or Rashford would ask to be moved. I do think Bale totally wants to go back to England, he said nearly as much after CL finals in that he needs to be playing. I get that for sure, but the price is going to be exorbinant for a player of his age/talents. He's coming up fast on 30, relies primarily on his speed and is often times with the physio's.

Neymar has to be gone from PSG. Just posturing on their part saying he is not for sale. Neymar knows no one outside of France watches Ligue One. And unless that team wins the CL there is nothing for him to do there to make a legacy. He's going to have a Ibra like impact going from league, to league to league throughout his career. I really thought he would spend a number of more years at Barca as Messi and Suarez aren't getting any younger, but could very easily see him moving to Real Madrid here and getting paid oodles of money.

I would like to see United get Douglas Costa and Fred personally. Could probably get both of those for less than Bale. Still could use another central defender and really need to push some players out of the squad (Fellaini please!!!)

Lewa overplaying his hand IMHO. Very very good striker, But again, he'll be 30 this summer and has the benefit of playing on one of the best teams in the world as their primary striker. Why the fuck he want to leave other than more money? How many teams can afford him? United could, but I mean why would they? Lewa never played outside of Bundesliga and is going to be pricey. They already have Lukaku and honestly could use another striker, but why not go younger? I dunno.

The one guy that I'm very interested to see where he winds up is Lazio MF Savic. Lazio has rejected a number of massive bids for him already, but at some point they are going to sell. Serie A clubs outside of maybe Juve are always seemingly under financial duress. Every big club in the world is coming after this guy. All have lots of money. One thing United could offer would be a player + money which may get it done. Frankly, if he was on a Spanish club, it could be a match made in heaven cause Herrera wants to go and still plenty good. but I don't think it will work in Italy.
It's early yet though. Lots of throwing shit against the wall here.

Arsenal close to signing Lichsteiner. I love the player, but he's about 3-4 years past ripe and really doesn't address a very pressing need, although I suppose he could make a stop gap if Bellerin left.

At first I was a bit puzzled with the probable Lichtsteiner signing. But Bellerin is most likely staying so the swiss will provide competition at right back, allow a much needed amount of rest for Bellerin. Maitland Niles can play in his best position in midfield that way too. It would be a 2 year contract I believe. Coming on a free transfer. Probably not too expensive. It's true he's quite a few years past his peak but even last year he played well the few times I watched him, for example vs Tottenham. Brings plenty of experience and leadership to this team often too soft. All in all I like it a lot

Neymar has to be gone from PSG. Just posturing on their part saying he is not for sale. Neymar knows no one outside of France watches Ligue One. And unless that team wins the CL there is nothing for him to do there to make a legacy. He's going to have a Ibra like impact going from league, to league to league throughout his career. I really thought he would spend a number of more years at Barca as Messi and Suarez aren't getting any younger, but could very easily see him moving to Real Madrid here and getting paid oodles of money.

Yeah but Neymar had to know all of that last summer when he chose PSG. Now he doesn't have a direct release clause like he had in Spain so PSG are in the driving seat and their owners don't need the cash anyway.

Also Neymar is reportedly on a much higher salary than Ronaldo at Madrid; it probably explains why Ronaldo made this statement after the final in that he believes he should be paid as much if not more than Messi and Neymar. Imagine the tantrums Ronaldo would throw if Real bought Neymar and give him a higher salary than him!!

By the way it's clear Florentino Perez and Ronaldo don't like each other much and there is rumor that claims Perez told him this after Ronaldo made threats he wanted to leave a few years ago because he didn't feel valued enough at Madrid:

'Find me a club that puts €200million on the table, and with the money, I'll pay the release clause of Messi to take your place.'

PSG is somehow prepared to pay Ronaldo 45 million euros a year

Man U, Chelsea and PSG are all interested in Lewandowski

Jose wants deals for Fred and Alderweireld done before the World Cup

Liverpool are interested in Cilleson, who has a 60 million euro buyout clause

Barcelona want Inter to pay 35 million for Rafinha

PSG will announce a 2 year deal with Buffon soon

Roma want 80 million For alisson

Jorginho deal near done to Man City for 45 million

Yeah, I think these prices for keepers are getting crazy....BUT....I also think that the market was tilted a bit after seeing the change at ManCity when Ederson came on board. City basically went from a very good team to a great team with just a small tweak, which probably looks like a steal now. Basically in order to be one of the great teams in Europe now, you simply need a keeper. Was really a shock for Pool to run so deep with Karius/Mignolet gk which has to be the weakeast of all top teams.
Courtois, Lloris, Degea, Ederson, Neuer, Navas, Buffon, ter Stegen, I mean, you can go on and on. Was a bit surprising too to see Napoli have such a great run with Reina back there, but he really caught a resurgence in Italy. (honestly, just look at the teams that feel on the wayside - Dortmund keeper weak, RBLepzig, Inter Milan, whereas teams on the rise have better gk's, hoffenheim, AC Milan)
I've not seen enough of Alisson tbh to make a judgment on him, but Pool have to feel they are this close and their core is pretty young still, they make the move.

eta just thinking about this - PSG always weak in goal too.

Oh, and Zidane just up and quit this morning. wtf

Last edited:
Pressure /expectations are pretty high at Madrid

He is probably fired had he not made the cl run

Wonder where he ends up next , France next cycle ?

I'll be honest, was never overwhelmed with Zidane as a manager...but he did manage to keep a team of superstars in check. the RM CL run was basically throwing CR7 out there and letting him carry the club. He really relied heavily on his veterans and I guess the biggest decision he had to make was starting Benzema or Bale.
France coach would make perfect sense for him as there is not the day to day grind so much, and he would again have a team of super stars who undoubtedly looked up to him while growing up. He probably doesn't need the money (not that national team coaches don't get paid well, but i'm sure he could command a massive salary with a club team). He can rest on his laurels here with three CL championships.

Some interesting stuff going on in England/Chelsea. Gonna have to delve into this a bit more

Pochettino should have waited a few more days before signing his extension!

I wonder who Real go for now, I don't see an obvious choice.

Sarri? Jardim? Conte? Madrid asked Wenger 2x to become their coach in the past but I don't think they would want him after all these awful performances vs top teams in the CL.

Zidane to become France national team after the WC and bring back Benzema!?

Very interesting interview from a marca journalist who says Zidane and Perez met earlier this week. Zidane wanted no change or very few small tweaks to the team. Perez in favor of big changes and a new project, that's why Zidane decided to leave.

MARCA says Pochettino is the first choice for Real Madrid.

Any truth that he may have an informal agreement with Tottenham that they would let him leave for Real Madrid if they want him?

MARCA says Pochettino is the first choice for Real Madrid.

Any truth that he may have an informal agreement with Tottenham that they would let him leave for Real Madrid if they want him?
Spurs tier 1 reporters say he has no clause for any team

Marca also say hes flying to spain for talks tomorrow.... he has a book signing in barcelona

I think zizou smart here

Ronaldo, modric, ramos are the spine and all are older than 31

Thats a rebuild and could go wrong

I don't think Poch leaves the Spurs for Madrid...Barcelona...he leaves...

Why? Poch played at and coached Espanyol Barcelona, not Barca.

He will probably get asked about this at the book signing tomorrow, let's see then if he categorically denies being interested.

just really doesn't seem like a Madrid guy, but a Barca guy

Madrid is a job for a high profile guy that has to massage egos as his job basically. I don't see him going there

Real Madrid are prepared to offer Bale a new deal

Another GK Liverpool might be interested in is Lazio's, Strakosha

Liverpool have offered a bid for Barcelona's Dembele...its reportedly been accepted

Joe Hart rejected a deal from Porto

Thibo could leave Chelsea this summer for Real Madrid

Back