• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Summer 2019 Transfer News, Myths and Rumors

What about the Bale possibly going back to Spurs rumor? True?

I would imagine Real Madrid are trying their best to get rid of him and England looks the best bet with his insane wages and Bale refusing to learn other languages lol. And PL transfer window closing earlier so clock is ticking. I have always thought he would go to Man Utd after Madrid but after the Alexis fiasco they may not be eager to take another guy past his prime on huge wages

Couple spurs writers said havent heard anything and bales agent denied it as well

Even at half his wages that's a ton of cash

Dani Alves might have offers from Spurs, City and Arsenal

My guess is he will join Man City where he would have the most chances to add trophies and rejoin Pep

Yep, since walker plays CB so often in a back 3. Having alves bombing up and down the wings is a great option

Especially since all their right sided attackers, mahrez, silva, silva, like to cut in

De Ligt insisted on having a release clause in his contract. It will be €150m and can be triggered in 2022 not before. More money than he would have gotten at Barca and an exit possible in 3 years, Raiola does it again getting maximum money for him and De Ligt.

Man Utd want €200m for Pogba. Doubtful Real pay that much for him in my opinion. Let's see if Man Utd agree to sell for less. If no deal Real may try to get Eriksen or van de Beek.

Inter still trying to get Lukaku

Man Utd might be trying to get Bruno Fernandes

Saliba and sessegnon liked spurs new kit on Instagram

Saliba deleted it..... cant have that out there if he signs for the neighbors

New huddersfield kit

NINTCHDBPICT000506312306.jpg

Saliba and sessegnon liked spurs new kit on Instagram

Saliba deleted it..... cant have that out there if he signs for the neighbors

Saliba looks to be a done deal to Arsenal. Medical early next week I believe.

Sessegnon you should be able to get he only has a year left. Little more negotiating needed probably.
I see Verthongen has a year left as well just like Eriksen

Saliba looks to be a done deal to Arsenal. Medical early next week I believe.

Sessegnon you should be able to get he only has a year left. Little more negotiating needed probably.
I see Verthongen has a year left as well just like Eriksen

Poch said today eriksen chose to go on the tour rather than stay in london, so I think hes fine to stay, if it comes to it, still think he goes last week of the window when zidane realizes no pogba

No worries on vertonghen, he says hes happy to do rolling contracts

Poch said today eriksen chose to go on the tour rather than stay in london, so I think hes fine to stay, if it comes to it, still think he goes last week of the window when zidane realizes no pogba

No worries on vertonghen, he says hes happy to do rolling contracts

Yeah I think Pogba will stay one more year at Man Utd at least, seems super late for them to get proper replacements. But things can go quickly sometimes wait and see.

You’re lucky to have key players who have been loyal and not just looking for maximum money at Tottenham. Elsewhere Alderweireld Vertonghen Eriksen would force their way out or try their best to get as much money for a new contract

Looks like Ceballos is between Spurs and Arsenal. Should be decided early next week when he comes back from holiday. Most likely will be just a loan deal

Tottenham offered to double Eriksen's pay

Man U have rejected a 60 million euro deal for Lukaku

Amapadu should be on his way to RB Leipzig on a loan deal

Higuan is likely on his way to Roma in some sort of deal this summer

Dybala has no interest in leaving Juventus

Dude from Spurs is going to Liga MX , name escapes me . The guy you and teed always complain about

Zidane just now after the match: “Bale did not play because he is very close to an exit. We hope he can leave soon, it is even possible tomorrow. We are working to finalize his move to a new team.”

Has to be Man Utd!? Or Spurs and Madrid subsidize a large part of the wages. Surprised they found a taker that fast, has to be a loan deal I guess

Zidane just now after the match: “Bale did not play because he is very close to an exit. We hope he can leave soon, it is even possible tomorrow. We are working to finalize his move to a new team.”

Has to be Man Utd!? Or Spurs and Madrid subsidize a large part of the wages. Surprised they found a taker that fast, has to be a loan deal I guess

I need to know why he hates him so much

I need to know why he hates him so much

It is seriously weird. I don't know why Zidane dislikes him and disrespects him that much. Trying to force him out ASAP I guess.

But Zidane was Real Madrid's coach when Bale was given a contract extension in 2016 and Bale helped Zidane hugely winning multiple Champions Leagues.

From Skysports:

Bale's representative Jonathan Barnett has reacted furiously to Zidane's comments, telling AFP: "Zidane is a disgrace, he shows no respect for a player that has done so much for Real Madrid."

Barnett did confirm Bale is in the process of leaving the Bernabeu, saying: "We are working on it."

Sky Sports News understands the 30-year-old will only leave Real if he feels the move is right for him and his family, who enjoy life in Madrid and are settled in the Spanish capital.

Provisional discussions have been held with interested parties about a transfer this summer, but Sky Sports News understand Bale's camp have not discussed a move to Paris Saint-Germain in a deal that would see Neymar go the other way.

I forgot about China yesterday, looks like there could be a few clubs over there willing to take Bale.

Apparently Man Utd not interested to give him a way out of Madrid.

Zidane's comments made it seem like today or tomorrow Bale would be out and going to a new team. Now not so sure it may have been Zidane's way of accelerating things to push him out.

But in any case Bale will have to agree to a new destination. If nothing pleases him he can just stay in Madrid. I almost hope he does that just to fuck with Zidane.

More Arsenal news:

Seems like Arsenal in pole position for Ceballos on loan. Could be agreed when Real and Arsenal play a friendly on Tuesday.

Saliba medical set for Tuesday

Still trying to sign Tierney, lucky to be the only team bidding for him. 3rd offer should come soon. Absolute necessity because Monreal is getting old and Kolasinac not good enough on the left.

Koscielny agrees contract with Bordeaux and Rennes possibly so he will leave most likely. Small fee to expect with a year left. Good riddance fuck him.

Still may bid for a winger and a CB to be determined not sure yet. A few guys not playing a lot like El Neny will probably leave. Young guys like Nketiah and Willock have impressed in friendlies so they may stay and provide competition

Fekir signing to Betis Sevilla according to Bouhafsi.

Almost signed for Liverpool last year and now looks like Lyon will get a third of what they would have gotten a year ago.

Still big concerns with his knee it's probably why no big club wanted him even with a fee not that high to pay

I need to understand why Maguire goes for 80 million and no interest for Toby in the PL (from what we know)

it seems like a coup to get him for 25 million

Arsenal have offered 25 million pounds for Tierney...but they have included a bunch of add-on's if Arsenal makes the Champions League

Beijing Goan want to make Bale the highest paid player in Chinese league history

Man U might reportedly be close to a 70 million euro deal for Pepe

Tottenham not willing to pay more then 25 million for Sessengon

Juventus is interested in Danny Rose

Bayern willing to part for Alaba if it brings in Sane or Dembele

I need to understand why Maguire goes for 80 million and no interest for Toby in the PL (from what we know)

it seems like a coup to get him for 25 million

Think a few things

No rumors cause teams know the price, so they dont have to negotiate with spurs or leak things

Age, and his next contract

Ceballos loan basically done to arsenal, should really help their midfield, if and what the buy back is should be very interesting

Lo celso news heating up in spain that he could be finalized to spurs this week, sky spurs reporter says he expects a busy week and thinks both lo celso and sessegnon could get finalized

Fekir to REal Betis is official for 18 million euros...seems like a bargain. But I guess there are issues with his physical...

Angel Correa going to AC Milan for 50 million euros

Alderweirald release contract expires on Thursday...word is that he is content to stay with Spurs this season

Ceballos loan basically done to arsenal, should really help their midfield, if and what the buy back is should be very interesting

Seems like it will be a simple loan, some rumors that Spurs didn’t want to agree to no option to buy and Emery convinced the player he will be an important player and will play a lot. Could be both. Real may give us the priority to sign him in a year if they don’t want him like they did with Kovacic and Chelsea but we will know more tomorrow

But with Ramsey gone and not that much money to spend it is a good replacement for a season. If he likes it at Arsenal we might be able to sign him next year as Real Madrid’s midfield will most likely still be stacked and Zidane reportedly not a big fan of Ceballos. That could change in a year of course but worth the shot.

Midfield and attack look good and Arsenal will score goals as usual, but defense a big worry... basically the same players -Koscielny most likely + Chambers.

2-3 weeks left but the focus seems on Tierney and Zaha. Not very optimistic for the month of August defensively without Holding and Bellerin

Fekir to REal Betis is official for 18 million euros...seems like a bargain. But I guess there are issues with his physical...

It is cheap for a player that good. But I’ve read some alarming stuff about the state of his knee. A French journalist had a source saying if the same knee broke down again he might be finished for futbol. Hopefully for him he can stay healthy

From Simon Stone BBC twitter

Zidane in US: “I haven't shown a lack of respect towards anyone and particularly not towards a player. Gareth didn't come on (against Bayern Munich) because he didn't want to.”

PSG have submitted a bid for Idrissa Gueye for 32 million pounds

Joelinton has signed for Newcastle

Andre Silva going to Monaco for 25 million euros

Inter interested in Dzeko again with the Lukaku bid not looking likely

Filipe Luis going to Flamengo

Man U have reportedly offered 80 million euros for Pepe

Bale was excellent last night while Hazard was almost invisible.

Today in a telegraph article:

Zidane, though, has made no effort to explain himself to Bale or talk face-to-face with him about his future and why it might be time to move on.

Instead, Zidane seems happy for the pair not to talk which is not only mystifying Pérez, but also other members of the Real squad who believe he is trying to force Bale to China.

Zidane has claimed that his desire to move Bale on is not personal, but Spanish sources do not believe that to be the case and insist it most certainly is personal.

I loved zizou as a player, my favorite of all time

Cant argue with his results either. Even though some of his in game adjustments and tactical plans just seemed strange last go round

But the way hes frozen out not only bale, but like 30% of the squad is just weird and he needs to be better

It is cheap for a player that good. But I’ve read some alarming stuff about the state of his knee. A French journalist had a source saying if the same knee broke down again he might be finished for futbol. Hopefully for him he can stay healthy

Yep, it's why the liverpool move broke down last year, for that price I think worth the risk

But they probably have to handle him with care

Ledley kings last 5 years at spurs he never even trained, just to keep his no cartilage knees as fresh as possible

Ascensio torn ACL and meniscus

Sucks for him, he always seems on the verge of the leap and injury gets in the way

They are short depth now if bale leaves and no eriksen or pogba come in

I loved zizou as a player, my favorite of all time

Cant argue with his results either. Even though some of his in game adjustments and tactical plans just seemed strange last go round

But the way hes frozen out not only bale, but like 30% of the squad is just weird and he needs to be better

Yeah I loved him as a player as well. And as a coach he had quick success and did great if we look at results. But in CL Real Madrid were incredibly lucky. You need it to win the CL but they had a lot of luck.

This season will be very interesting to see how well Zidane does without Ronaldo and possibly without Bale, both of them were key for him in his successes.

It seems Bale has been a favorite of Florentino Perez and it may be Perez who decided to renew him. In Bale's place no way I would give up these wages with 3 years left on the contract, especially as Zidane might not be here for the next 3 years he has showed he could leave quickly if he doesn't like it. And now Zidane has complete freedom to do what he wants, but if Madrid's season does not go well that could change.

Not a perfect comparison as they played different positions, but interesting especially the trophies won for Real Madrid

IMG_20190724_230724.jpg

Bale could go to China and get the same wages or better but it would be a waste going to play over there I hope he stays in Europe.

At this point I guess he either stays at Real Madrid or goes to Spurs/Man Utd

Bale could go to China and get the same wages or better but it would be a waste going to play over there I hope he stays in Europe.

At this point I guess he either stays at Real Madrid or goes to Spurs/Man Utd

I dont think hed go to china unless they paid him an insane amount

Think hed rather just stay in spain and play golf, get moved in one of the next windows as his contract winds down

Graziano Pelle gets paid like 16M pounds/year. Hulk gets near 20M. Bale would probably command about 100 Billion in China ffs.
These Chinese teams pay unreal amounts and unless you are Tevez and cry about being homesick, these fucks are perfectly happy to play there for a few years and rake,

I dont think hed go to china unless they paid him an insane amount

Think hed rather just stay in spain and play golf, get moved in one of the next windows as his contract winds down

There were some rumors that a Chinese team was ready to pay Bale 1m a week. Not sure if true, but that might be what Zidane was referencing last weekend and there were perhaps discussions at the time.

Now I think the most likely outcome is he stays in Madrid as well. He may be frozen out at first but with injuries and all the competitions he should have playing time. I hope he stays just to fuck with Zidane.

But watching him play yesterday, Man Utd could really use him he looked great. They allegedly said they were not interested but Bale would improve their top 4 chances.

Tottenham I’m not sure I have read some Spurs fans on twitter saying he would not fit in with the current team. Also even if Real pay half his wages that would be 300k a week and I’ve read Kane is on 200k.

Spurs signed a new deal with AIA that would make it the 3rd must lucrative deal in the premier league at 45 million pounds a year for 10 years - after United and Citeh

Back