Summer 2019 Transfer News, Myths and Rumors

Atletico interested in Bellerin

Ryan Sessegnon is interested in going to Inter...

Man U have found little interest from other clubs for Alexis Sanchez

Alonso and Zappacosta are leaving Chelsea

Inter needs to get rid of Icardi before they can buy Lukaku

Manolas is going to Napoli

PSG is interested in Ndombele

De Ligt is most likely going to Juventus...Rabiot as well

De Rossi does not want to leave Serie A...rejected offers from Boca Juniors and MLS

Icardi has no interest in joining Man U

Celtic want 25 million pounds for Kierney

Arsenal talks for CArrasco have broken down

Atletico Madrid will place a 300 million euro release clause for Joao Felix once he is signed

PSG are on the verge of bringing SMS to Paris

Barcelona will pay Neymar 19.7 euros per year if he joins...12 million euro paycut from PSG

Atletico Madrid and Inter have reportedly made 90 million euro bids for Pepe

Ed Woodward not interested in exchanging Pogba for Neymar

AC Milan want Lucas Toreirra

Buffon signs a deal with Juventus

Rafinha would like to go to Valencia but they are unwilling to pay 15 million euros for him

AC Milan interested in signing Milan for 40 million

Ranieri interested in going to Newcastle

Tottenham are close to signing Jack Clarke for 8.5 million pounds and they are also close to signing Ndombele for 62 million pounds with bonuses

Everton have signed Andre Gomes for 22 million pounds

Juventus want to get rid of Higuan but have not had any bids

Arsenal and Tottenham both interested in Dani Cabellos

Neymar has reportedly agreed to personal terms with Barcelona

Was really hoping United could jump on SMS after his down year, as the year prior they seemed ready to spend loads on him and he'd make a great fit (still young). But now, wtf wants to play at United.
They did make a move this morning and snagged Wan-Bissaka for 45m pounds (could be 50m). Want to know why he wants to play at United? They are paying him 80,000 fucking pounds/week ffs. Almost twice was Rashford is getting. And then you get this little beauty which I couldn't have said better myself:

Oliver Kay

@OliverKayTimes

·
39m

Wan-Bissaka to Manchester United agreed. It says much about 1) his talent/potential and 2) #MUFC's awfulness in the transfer market that £45m (potentially rising to £50m) for an uncapped 21-year-old full-back looks like the best deal they've done in ages.

Chelsea have rejected a 4th bid from Bayern for Hudson-Odoi

Zaha wants out of Palace

Galaxy are going get Pavon from Boca

12 million w/ 50% of future transfer sale

That would be a great pickup. Do t know why he is coming to MLS .

Last edited:
Bayern are interested in Barca's Dembele...

Neymar's dad will be in Barcelona tomorrow to discuss a deal...

Theo Hernandez too Real Madrid for 20 million

Rabiot to Juventus official

Rafael Benitez sign a deal with a club in China

Arsenal bid 40 million pounds for Zaha and interested in Brahimi

Liverpool would take Countinho back

Galaxy are going get Pavon from Boca

12 million w/ 50% of future transfer sale

That would be a great pickup. Do t know why he is coming to MLS .
Wow, that would be an incredible get. He's a bit small, but just 23 and incredible talent. Seems like a weird move to me

De Ligt to Juventus just about a done deal too. Pretty nuts the amount Juve has to spend. Honestly, they're becoming PSG of Serie A.

And Spurs actually signed someone. shock of the transfer season.

United bid of 70M pounds for Maguire turned down by Leicester. This is nuts on both sides. United offering that much and Leicester turning it down.

Ndombele to spurs has been announced officially

So pumped, really hoping ceballos is true, AS says a deal is done, they are full of bullshit but saying it's done is pretty firm

Lo celso next

Still need a right back and some kind of attacking option

Those numbers for MAguire are insane

Csnt believe leicester want 90m for him

Hes a good player but that's insane, also if united want to spend 70m since de ligt wont go there, there are still tons of other better centerbacks in europe they can get for half that

Arsenal willing to raise their bid to 70 million for Zaha

Inter will sign Llorente if they cant get Dzeko

Coutinho's agent says Barcelona have no interest in selling him

Barcelona are prepared to sell Umtitti 50 million pounds

Barcelona have offered Malcolm to Arsenal on loan

Ousmane Dembele's agent says he is staying at Barcelona

No idea what Frank will be at as a manager , but at least they finally hired somebody that cares about the club

No idea what Frank will be at as a manager , but at least they finally hired somebody that cares about the club

He was good at derby, I think it's a good time for him to take this job in terms of Chelsea's place

They lost hazard and have the transfer ban, so not much will be expected of him this year, wont be calls for firing as long as hes within a shout of 4th, plus the fans love him, and he actually cares about the club

He just needs to play Hudson odoi, pulisic, rlc, Barkley as much as possible to see what he has

Build the team around kante would help too, not jorginho

Juventus interested in Icardi

West Ham are close to selling Arnautovic for 22 million

Guardian west ham reporter says whole team want arnautovic to go, so west ham will sell him for whatever they can get just to keep the room happy, hoping a chinese club comes in

Real Madrid offering Bale or Isco + 70 million for Pogba

Juventus also now interested in Lukaku

Atletico Madrid have released a statement saying fuck you to Barcelona and Griezmann...they expect Greizmann at the pre-season training and have instructed his agent and lawyer

Arnautovic heading to Shanghai SIPG

Lille have confirmed that talks between them and Liverpool have happened about Pepe

Leicester should sign Tielemens for 40 million pounds this week

Pogba annoying

Love to seeBale back in the prem, and United probably the only team willing to take on his wage s

Theo Hernandez has been officially announced by AC Milan

Ozil might be close to the leaving for Fenerbahce on loan

Alvaro Morato's loan deal to Atletico Madrid will be made permanent

PSG have offered Neymar to Real Madrid

West Ham have triggered the 50 million euro release clause for Maxi Gomez

Aston Villa have gotten Tyrne Mings for 20 million pounds

Citeh interested in Ake

Pogba traveling with United to Australia

Everton interested in Diego Costa

Jose got a 88 million pound offer to manage in China\

Reports in spain saying ceballos loan to spurs with buy option could be done this week

Same with lo celso

Also united going back in with improved maguire bid

Moreno is off to Villarreal

Watford interested in signing Saint-Maximin for 25 million eruos

Napoli prepared to bid 55 million euros for Icardi

Everton Soares has a potential deal to go to AC Milan for 40 million euros

PSG and MAn U interested in Bakayoko

Man U wants Lukaku to stay another year...same with Pogba

Inter directs are traveling to Manchester this week

Man U has not gotten any bids for Pogba

PSG have fined Neymar 375,000 euros for not showing up

Everton interested in Delph

Maxi Gomez no longer going to West Ham...they wanted a payment structure and Celta Vigo turned them down.

Reports in spain saying ceballos loan to spurs with buy option could be done this week

If Spurs manage to get Ceballos on loan PLUS a buy option that would be fantastic for you... Would be crazy from Real to let this guy leave permanently but I guess it depends if Zidane really likes him or not

If Spurs manage to get Ceballos on loan PLUS a buy option that would be fantastic for you... Would be crazy from Real to let this guy leave permanently but I guess it depends if Zidane really likes him or not

Ya it sounds like he doesn't , which ya is a shock cause he was so good at the u21s

I am starting to think getting him is possible, but I'd be super shocked and happy if the option to buy is there.

Wonder if its tied to eriksen going

What are your thoughts on arsenal this summer? Ornstein saying only 40m to spend plus sales was crazy to me to hear, and no doubt it's true hes tier 1

PSG have fined Neymar 375,000 euros for not showing up

Leonardo said in interview yesterday Neymar can leave this summer. As long as all parties get what they want for the transfer.

Won’t be easy but PSG opened the door. And not the best for them because it seems Neymar only wants to go to Barca. My guess is they will want more than what they paid for him, 222m euros. Could also be 100-150m + a player if they want Coutinho or Dembele for example.

But it wouldn’t be surprising if in the end PSG re sign him to a better and longer contract, though it seems Neymar is doing everything to piss off the PSG fans. He posted a clip on Instagram of him playing beach soccer while he would be supposed to rest his ankle... French fans are not happy

Leonardo said in interview yesterday Neymar can leave this summer. As long as all parties get what they want for the transfer.

Won’t be easy but PSG opened the door. And not the best for them because it seems Neymar only wants to go to Barca. My guess is they will want more than what they paid for him, 222m euros. Could also be 100-150m + a player if they want Coutinho or Dembele for example.

But it wouldn’t be surprising if in the end PSG re sign him to a better and longer contract, though it seems Neymar is doing everything to piss off the PSG fans. He posted a clip on Instagram of him playing beach soccer while he would be supposed to rest his ankle... French fans are not happy

Woulda thought after the summer he had he would have cleaned up his act a bit

My guess is it ends up being a money plus dembele swap

If you get Ceballos and Olmo I might have to switch my allegiance to the Spurs haha.. Just kidding but that would be great for you, with the great team you have adding more young talented guys can only be good

Ya it's really exciting now with the stadium done and spending being back

I know it likely only happened cause city signed Rodri, but ndombele is just a game changer

Poch just seems such a draw for these players, ndombele said as much in his interview after leaving Lyon. More worried about losing poch than any player at this point, hoping zizou and madrid have a long run here haha, cause I think their next manager will be poch

Woulda thought after the summer he had he would have cleaned up his act a bit

My guess is it ends up being a money plus dembele swap

Yeah I agree especially after Barca will have spent big for Griezmann and De Jong already. Seems they will trigger his release clause on Thursday or Friday I have been reading, meaning they have to pay the 120m in one payment.

But it would be interesting to see how Neymar Griezmann Messi Suarez De Jong work together

Ya it's really exciting now with the stadium done and spending being back

I know it likely only happened cause city signed Rodri, but ndombele is just a game changer

Poch just seems such a draw for these players, ndombele said as much in his interview after leaving Lyon. More worried about losing poch than any player at this point, hoping zizou and madrid have a long run here haha, cause I think their next manager will be poch

Yes I watched that interview and he gave Poch as his main reason for going to Spurs.. I would have thought Man Utd would go all in on Poch but they got suckered into giving Ole a contract way too early. Seems Pochettino will be the main candidate to replace Zidane in a few years yes. Or Klopp perhaps but more likely the Spanish speaking guy

What are your thoughts on arsenal this summer? Ornstein saying only 40m to spend plus sales was crazy to me to hear, and no doubt it's true hes tier 1

Doesn’t look good so far. Lots of work still to do in one month before first PL match so big chances we won’t be quite ready for the start at usual.

Ideally we would want to get rid of Ozil Mkhi and Mustafi they all have 2 years remaining, but looks like no one wants them and their salaries... So big question marks around them but we might have to keep one or 2 or all three reluctantly..

Transfer budget is undoubtedly not huge, but unclear how much we can spend really. Ornstein is good but he doesn’t seem as sharp as he used to be with Arsenal news, for example he was not the first to say we had a bid for Zaha. And now he’s not only focused on Arsenal but other PL clubs. Some on Arsenal twitter have guessed his source used to be Gazidis before. Not sure but could be true.

As for transfer activity. Saliba is 99% done. Will be loaned back one year to St Étienne. So most of the fee will be paid next year. Promising young center back. We are trying to get Tierney, could be our new first choice left back. Still in the market for a CB possibly to replace Mustafi. Central midfielder as well. And winger. First choice is Zaha but no way we pay what they want, except if Kroenke gives us more money (LOL). So we might try to give them one or 2 players in exchange as well. Palace wanted Chambers 2 years ago for example, worth a shot. If Zaha doesn’t work, Malcom seems doable.

A few young talented guys have been added to the first team, looking forward to watch them play. Nelson, Willock, Smith-Rowe, Nketiah, Saka, Bielik, John-Jules. Some will go on loan but a few will stay and hopefully be given a fair chance, can’t be worse than several underperforming overpaid guys!

Ya it sounds like he doesn't , which ya is a shock cause he was so good at the u21s

I am starting to think getting him is possible, but I'd be super shocked and happy if the option to buy is there.

Wonder if its tied to eriksen going

But it seems for Madrid it’s either Pogba or Eriksen and Zidane REALLY likes Pogba. But getting Ceballos in exchange for Ceballos could be great for Tottenham.

Eriksen one year and he doesn’t want to renew I believe. Is there a chance Levy lets his contract run out next year and lose him for nothing Ramsey style? I wouldn’t think so but I haven’t followed everything about the Eriksen contract saga

But it seems for Madrid it’s either Pogba or Eriksen and Zidane REALLY likes Pogba. But getting Ceballos in exchange for Ceballos could be great for Tottenham.

Eriksen one year and he doesn’t want to renew I believe. Is there a chance Levy lets his contract run out next year and lose him for nothing Ramsey style? I wouldn’t think so but I haven’t followed everything about the Eriksen contract saga

It's a weird situation, eriksen said he basically would only leave for madrid, and madrid like him but as you say can really only afford one more buy and like pogba more, and that's not gonna happen until the end of the window if at all

Eriksen also said if the move didn't happen he would sign a new deal. So I dont expect him to bosman

So I see 2 scenarios, spurs drop the a bit and real madrid smooth along the ceballos deal. So its something like 30-50m plus ceballos

Or he signs a new deal sometime in august, with a promise that if Madrid come calling next summer they wont stand in his way, like what Bale did before he left

Doesn’t look good so far. Lots of work still to do in one month before first PL match so big chances we won’t be quite ready for the start at usual.

Ideally we would want to get rid of Ozil Mkhi and Mustafi they all have 2 years remaining, but looks like no one wants them and their salaries... So big question marks around them but we might have to keep one or 2 or all three reluctantly..

Transfer budget is undoubtedly not huge, but unclear how much we can spend really. Ornstein is good but he doesn’t seem as sharp as he used to be with Arsenal news, for example he was not the first to say we had a bid for Zaha. And now he’s not only focused on Arsenal but other PL clubs. Some on Arsenal twitter have guessed his source used to be Gazidis before. Not sure but could be true.

As for transfer activity. Saliba is 99% done. Will be loaned back one year to St Étienne. So most of the fee will be paid next year. Promising young center back. We are trying to get Tierney, could be our new first choice left back. Still in the market for a CB possibly to replace Mustafi. Central midfielder as well. And winger. First choice is Zaha but no way we pay what they want, except if Kroenke gives us more money (LOL). So we might try to give them one or 2 players in exchange as well. Palace wanted Chambers 2 years ago for example, worth a shot. If Zaha doesn’t work, Malcom seems doable.

A few young talented guys have been added to the first team, looking forward to watch them play. Nelson, Willock, Smith-Rowe, Nketiah, Saka, Bielik, John-Jules. Some will go on loan but a few will stay and hopefully be given a fair chance, can’t be worse than several underperforming overpaid guys!

Interesting, hadnt heard the malcom thing but that fits

Zaha at 80m is laughable, I dont think 40m was enough but something around 60m even in this market makes sense

If I were them, I'd think you sell auba this summer, his value is only gonna go down and those funds could be used in buying some much needed upgrades

Back