**** Sugar Bowl - Lets Drink - Blizzard - All Sport In Game ****

Was at a bunch of the Olympic hockey games in Van and they played a more NHL style, will be much more free flowing in Russia

I fuckin love Puig, dude is a fuckin gamer, but young.....just get pissed when he makes dumbfuck plays, which will decrease as he matures. His skills, talent, natural ability, physicality, heart can not be denied though, not even by kj.

I agree..I think he has it all as an outside viewer..maturing might be tough for him tho..he seems to know only one speed and that's fast..hope he slows down on the field and in life.

I fuckin love Puig, dude is a fuckin gamer, but young.....just get pissed when he makes dumbfuck plays, which will decrease as he matures. His skills, talent, natural ability, physicality, heart can not be denied though, not even by kj.

Gonzo tried to give him a welcome in Cuban speak early on, the guy basically said fuck off, no respect

He can go play in traffic far as I'm concerned, POS to the n'th degree

trout, i hope he doesnt crash into the wall of death and get hurt..puig, i jsut hope he doesn;t crash period..love watching them both.

Gonzo tried to give him a welcome in Cuban speak early on, the guy basically said fuck off, no respect

He can go play in traffic far as I'm concerned, POS to the n'th degree

Like I said though... Young. That was early. I heard that with Gonzo, don't know how accurate it is though Either way, he matured A TON from June to October. That can't be denied either. Plenty of other rider were pos's young and grew up and became good guys. No reason he can't do the same imo.

Like I said though... Young. That was early. I heard that with Gonzo, don't know how accurate it is though Either way, he matured A TON from June to October. That can't be denied either. Plenty of other rider were pos's young and grew up and became good guys. No reason he can't do the same imo.

it's accurate

i thought bama tt going under was brutal tonight..oh well...yeldon fumbles in RZ, kicker misses fg

Back