**** Sugar Bowl - Lets Drink - Blizzard - All Sport In Game ****

Mind you I like Ok St, ISU and Baylor better than Kansas in the B12 though, just not a fan of that mess in Lawrence. They seem off.

i look at kentucky and think when they get it together they may be the best...no one can guard randle

yeah, fisher scheduled them two years ago when he thought they would be in big west. He said no way he would have done it still in MWC...they play at home to Boise on Wednesay

it's what CBB has become, I don't like kentucky or kansas at all this year, too many pieces and not enough team and one season isn't enough to make it work for these guys

they aren't Kentucky a couple years ago, it's been tough to watch

so was I..

I like ISU too

I don't like Duke's team, but Jabari is so good that he can take them far

jabari is awesome..frontcourt has issues tho..but he can take them far ala melo back in the day

yeah, wisky is tough to prep for..they got 3 really good players this year and the rest are solid.

people will cream at pac 12 this year b/c of zona, but it doesn't even compare to big 12 or big 10

Always a skeptic, the game at BYU for the clones told me they are a special team this year

Losing Kane to a flagrant 2 and Ejim to fouls both with over 4 minutes to go and to finish it off was pretty spectacular. Tough sledding in the big12 ahead.

just gonna post in tourneys this year..i jsut try and get the value now...pissed i missed wichita at +15000 two weeks ago..they might only lose 2 games

Been a big fan of Zona hoops since the 80s when Lute really turned them into one of the nation's top hoops schools.....not the same without Lute but love seeing them with a power squad once again.

Okie St solid...might be right about Ford, certainly enjoy watching them though. Marcus Smart is underrated, if that's possible.

Back