**** Sugar Bowl - Lets Drink - Blizzard - All Sport In Game ****

lol freak...i think it's the teams that were crushed in their last game...didn't show up.

Mizzou just the next in line of teams that coulda been in the MNC but failed to win their last game

i got a old high school buddy who went to auburn coming in town tomorrow night for the game on monday . The wives wanna do a wine bar, which will equal no TVs, gotta convince them otherwise

i got a old high school buddy who went to auburn coming in town tomorrow night for the game on monday . The wives wanna do a wine bar, which will equal no TVs, gotta convince them otherwise

you can get wine at a sports bar

wine bar?

sounds like ur going in separate directions tomorrow night

BdB3ocrIEAASYvv.jpg

well AJ lost so there will be none of this

If you told me Oklahoma would score 45 and Aj Mccarron would lose his last cfb game i woulda been cook me some more blue meth son

I remember when Hunt and i hit Kentucky -800 live in the NCAA tourney a couple years back ...Can't imagine playing a parlay like that

Hmmmm, Alabama and Arizona State lost their games preceding their bowl games, but Stanford and Baylor didn't.

Baylor was 1 game from the MNC tho..plus i think they played like shit their last 3..i'd have to look it up.

Stanford yeah, you're right..minus that one.

why is kenny mayne doing SC this time of night?

thought he graduated to knight status at the mothership

Back