STEED n JUMP Vs. SCHRUTE n M.W. in-game

2 things....

1. Rogers and Wright questionable with injuries is not good for the SF secondary. 2. Weather. If it weren't for those 2 things, I 'd be very, very confident. I still really like SF to win this weekend, but there are the unknowns. Still think Niners are much better suited for the cold than GB despite public opinion differing on the matter.

agree and feel sf is starting to click now and built for games like this. They should pound Gore all day as the gb def is brutal

I wish there was a Gus Johnson Decibel play at home game....where you could wager what decibel he was yelling at during a play with the game on mute and you get an accurate numeric reading so determine who was closest. I should invent that shit. I would clean up on fair catches.

I wish there was a Gus Johnson Decibel play at home game....where you could wager what decibel he was yelling at during a play with the game on mute and you get an accurate numeric reading so determine who was closest. I should invent that shit. I would clean up on fair catches.

you guys are funny...lmao

Back