STEED n JUMP Vs. SCHRUTE n M.W. in-game

the nerds are the best announcers

He was a virtual no name until he got the nod to to do the Alabama/Auburn movie a few short years ago. I simply don't like him. He comes across as a smug SOB that tries very hard not to be the smug SOB when the light is on. It's my problem, I know.

how convenient is it that we have 2 bowl games coming down to the wire and have to switch channels back and forth like a bunch of jackasses

He was a virtual no name until he got the nod to to do the Alabama/Auburn movie a few short years ago. I simply don't like him. He comes across as a smug SOB that tries very hard not to be the smug SOB when the light is on. It's my problem, I know.

he seems like a really good guy. like you said, total nerd. all interviews show he just is obsessed with game. suppose to be a nice dude

I still didn't get confirmation from anyone - is tessatore the nfl ref the brother of joe tessatore? They look a like.

now that its tied, they pick up the pace and get aggressive, if pinkell had recognized earlier in the game that this isn't florida or kentucky and instead a team who can actually score, they would be much better off

dunno ifts been touched on but both games are OSU vs Tigers so people need to be a little more specific

Back