STEED n JUMP Vs. SCHRUTE n M.W. in-game

and yes we all know teams change over the course of the season, but I'd love to know how WSU would do in the SEC, or how FLA would have done in the pac12

and yes we all know teams change over the course of the season, but I'd love to know how WSU would do in the SEC, or how FLA would have done in the pac12

Really fun to think about. So many different styles of play vs strength and weakness of each individual team.

Just had dinner, wife made cauliflower ” mashed potatoes”,.good shit! Buffalo chicken breasts, damn. We've started eating add close to a paleo diet as possible,.can't believe how much better I feel after a meal

Just had dinner, wife made cauliflower ” mashed potatoes”,.good shit! Buffalo chicken breasts, damn. We've started eating add close to a paleo diet as possible,.can't believe how much better I feel after a meal

your deuces will be much better too

Buffalo chicken breasts sounds great

Back