START'em or SIT'em - Year Long Fantasy Thread

Can't sit Roddy now period, I am sitting Tate as opposed to Roddy this week but would love to play them both

WR - Pick 2

Jarvis Landry @ NYJ
Jordan Matthews @DAL
TY Hilton vs WAS
Brandon Marshall @ DET

FLEX - pick 1
1 from remaining above
Vereen @ GB
Herron vs WAS
Latavius Murray @ STL

leaning TY and Matthews, then FLEX w/ Jarvis Landry

Gets guys win this week and I'm in. Need some te help. I have Larry donnell but Heath miller and Kyle Rudolph are available. Thoughts?

surprisingly the saints are 'good' vs TEs so I would rule out heath.

as in our secondary is so bad there is zero reason to target the TE.

Crap lost on the weekend which meant I don't get bye. Dilemma at QB this week. Also put in waiver claim on Johnny Football.
Cutler home vs Cowboys
Sanchez home vs Seahawks
Ryan @ Lambeau mon night

Not particularly feeling anyone of these guys. Fitzpatrick (available) vs Jags.

Who would you go with?

ive got ellington and im benching him but to answer the? yes I would take joique over ellington

PPR
WR/TE - Pick 1
Denard vs Hou (wr eligible)
Torrey Smith @ MIA
Donte Moncrief @ CLE

K - Pick 1 (who would you rather own the rest of the playoffs)
Phil Dawson
Connor Barth

want to make a move for Manziel (might be pointless bc I have Russell, thinking I might play matchups). Leaning barth... although dawson this week vs OAK should mean DD pts for Dawson.

My Team:
QB - R. Wilson
WR - AJ Green, Odell
RB - Forte, Ellington (injured - prob going Crowell)
TE - Graham
WR/TE - Denard, Torrey Smith, on Donte Moncrief

even though he is the 6th seed... facing a monster this week, the matchups are ridiculous. obviously every point counts.
QB - Eli @ TEN
WR - Megatron vs TB, Dez @ CHI
RB - Lacy vs ATL, Jeremy Hill
TE - Kelce @ ARI
WR/TE - Cobb vs ATL

I will likely need some miracle IDP performance... even then he's got Chris Borland who has been going nuts.

Shady SEA
Murray @CHI
Forsett @MIA

I'm going with Murray for sure, but I'm debating using Forsett over McCoy. I've gone with McCoy all year over Forsett (didn't get him until mid season), but not sure about the matchups, especially after what the Jets did to the Dolphins on the ground yesterday.

And thoughts?

I like Forsett here as well. Broncos and Jets gashed Miami's run d. Miami seems to wearing down up front and Kubiak's zone scheme has Forsett killing it right now and don't see it not continuing. Plus he has a better chance to score Seahawks rush d very stingy giving up tds.

I like Forsett here as well. Broncos and Jets gashed Miami's run d. Miami seems to wearing down up front and Kubiak's zone scheme has Forsett killing it right now and don't see it not continuing. Plus he has a better chance to score Seahawks rush d very stingy giving up tds.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Kicker and Defense help :)

Dan Bailey @ Chicago or Calib Sturgis vs Baltimore
Dallas D @ Chicago or New England D @ San Diego

PPR

RB - pick 1
Andre Ellington vs KC
Isaiah Crowell vs IND
Denard Robinson vs HOU

WR/TE - Pick 1
Denard Robinson vs HOU (wr eligible)
Torrey Smith @ MIA
Donte Moncrief @ CLE

Last edited:
I can start 2 of the following players.

Moncrief vs CLE (I have Luck)
J. Reed vs STL
C. Johnson vs NYJ
T. Smith vs MIA
J. Matthews vs SEA
M. Grice vs KC

I'm leaning Moncrief and Reed unless Ellington is ruled out then I might consider Grice. What do you guys think?

ok guys trying to win my league without a top rb. pick two from this group of bums

Stephen jax @GB

Sproles vs Hawks

McKinnon vs Jets (he may not play)

Latavius Murray vs 49ers

I picked up andre williams in case Jennings can't go, and CJ2K is on the waiver wire. damn my wrs better crush

I can start 2 of the following players.

Moncrief vs CLE (I have Luck)
J. Reed vs STL
C. Johnson vs NYJ
T. Smith vs MIA
J. Matthews vs SEA
M. Grice vs KC

I'm leaning Moncrief and Reed unless Ellington is ruled out then I might consider Grice. What do you guys think?

I agree with you. I would not start Grice. Zona will likely use a committee and Grice hasn't even some substantial pre-season game time to justify giving bulk carries.

It's the first week of playoffs and my team sucks. Standard scoring and I need 2 RB and 2 flex:

I have Ellington and Jennings - both could be out, but are at least GTD's.

The rest:
J Stewart @ NO
L Miller vs Balt
S Jackson @ GB
S Bailey @ Wash
D Moncrief @ Cle

Yea, I'm not sure how I made the playoffs either.

It's the first week of playoffs and my team sucks. Standard scoring and I need 2 RB and 2 flex:

I have Ellington and Jennings - both could be out, but are at least GTD's.

The rest:
J Stewart @ NO
L Miller vs Balt
S Jackson @ GB
S Bailey @ Wash
D Moncrief @ Cle

Yea, I'm not sure how I made the playoffs either.

I'd leave off Jackson hoping Bailey keeps it going.

1st round of playoff

Flacco/Ryan

lean Ryan but he scares me, Flacco is usually good for 13-16 points and is prob the safe play
i like having the MNF sweat with Ryan hoping for a shootout but the OL is horrible for ATL which can lean to careless INT's

thoughts?

1st round of playoff

Flacco/Ryan

lean Ryan but he scares me, Flacco is usually good for 13-16 points and is prob the safe play
i like having the MNF sweat with Ryan hoping for a shootout but the OL is horrible for ATL which can lean to careless INT's

thoughts?

I think you summed it up. Flacco is the safe play. I'd go Ryan because he has more upside and will still give you 13-16 on a bad day.

I don't think I can start Julius Thomas. Think they sit him one more week. Lineups lock in at 1pm.

PPR. Need 1 from

Sanu (I start AJ too)
Wheaton
Malcom Floyd
Riley

Back