START'em or SIT'em - Year Long Fantasy Thread

STEED

CTG Partner
Staff member
In an effort to keep this cleaner, going to do a year-long thread for Start vs. Sit. I'll Sticky it right now, too.

Almost that time of the season, drafts happening etc....so help each other with some start 'em or sit 'em type deals...

GL everyone.

Wanna trust Foster, well, Gore for that matter too. Not sure Arian is capable of having a worse year than last.

Bell concerns me with touches, but it's been evident he's getting his. Shouldn't overthink him I guess especially after last year.

Gorg or anyone, non ppr

Joique bell vs giants or pierce vs Cincy.

Also is bell going get all the goaline rushes this year?

Non ppr pick 3 (2 must be rbs)

Lacy@sea
Tate vs pitt
Bernard@balt
Bell@clev
Bell vs nyg
Crabtree @dal
Cruz@det

Pick 1 Flex Post

ppr

Ellington vs sd
Pierre vs atl
ty hilton vs den
benjiman vs tb
wright vs kc

2 RB 2 WR 1 WR/RB

LeSean McCoy

But for the rest, do I go with 2 RB and 2 WR 3 WR 1 RB.

Thinking
WR julio Jones vs NO
WR Alshon Jeffery vs BUF

RB toby Gerhart at phi
RB joique Bell vs NYG

Bench
WR Randall Cobb at SEA Tough matchup?
RB Ryan Mathews at ARI

2 RB 2 WR 1 WR/RB

LeSean McCoy

But for the rest, do I go with 2 RB and 2 WR 3 WR 1 RB.

Thinking
WR julio Jones vs NO
WR Alshon Jeffery vs BUF

RB toby Gerhart at phi
RB joique Bell vs NYG

Bench
WR Randall Cobb at SEA Tough matchup?
RB Ryan Mathews at ARI

Agree w/ your picks.

Morris or Gore...

my RBs are Gore, Morris, and Foster...Foster's a start no matter what...Morris should be too but Gore's got the softest run defense on paper this week...tough to decide

I'm not benching Ryan Matthews for Joique Bell, regardless of matchup... Until I see enough proof that Bush gets the good work, and there's enough togo around in regular season game time, I'll be starting Matthews.

I'm starting

Ellington vs Chargers
J. Bell vs. Giants
Thomas vs. Indy
Green vs. Baltimore
Cameron vs. Pitt

Who should FLex and should I make any changes with
Pierce vs. Bengals
Patterson vs. Rams
Tate vs. Giants
Hunter vs. KC
Rudolph vs. Rams
L. Green vs. Arizona
Dunbar vs. 49ers

I'm starting

Ellington vs Chargers
J. Bell vs. Giants
Thomas vs. Indy
Green vs. Baltimore
Cameron vs. Pitt

Who should FLex and should I make any changes with
Pierce vs. Bengals
Patterson vs. Rams
Tate vs. Giants
Hunter vs. KC
Rudolph vs. Rams
L. Green vs. Arizona
Dunbar vs. 49ers

Patterson in FLEX

I'm not benching Ryan Matthews for Joique Bell, regardless of matchup... Until I see enough proof that Bush gets the good work, and there's enough togo around in regular season game time, I'll be starting Matthews.

disagree, I'm starting Bell over matthews this week and not even thinking twice about it.

monk, Pierce and Tate are both getting the work this week....Tate could end up with high RB1 stats this season, Pierce WOULD if Rice lost his job...but for week's 1 and 2 you're gonna see him produce...

There's so many hands in the pot in Det that I don't know how you can bank on Bell making the most of what looks to be 33-50% of the touches of the other two

monk, Pierce and Tate are both getting the work this week....Tate could end up with high RB1 stats this season, Pierce WOULD if Rice lost his job...but for week's 1 and 2 you're gonna see him produce...

There's so many hands in the pot in Det that I don't know how you can bank on Bell making the most of what looks to be 33-50% of the touches of the other two

Pierce producing in the first 2 weeks is anything but a lock, that's for sure. He's facing Cinci in Week 1, and they were great against the run last year, so it's tough to see him doing too much against them. The next week they face Pittsburgh, who wasn't as good against the run as Cinci, but were still in the top half of the league.

same I would go Dwyer.

now that Ellington is out I've got a couple.

PPR - Pick 1
Danny Woodhead (SD) @ ARI
Jonathan Dwyer (ARI) vs SD
Stephen Jackson (ATL) vs NO

PPR - Pick 2 ( at least 1 must be a RB)
Shane Vereen (NE) @ MIA
Danny Woodhead (SD) @ ARI
T.Y. Hilton (IND) @ DEN
Kendall Wright (TEN) @ KC
Riley Cooper (PHI) @ JAX

Is Ellington definitely out? I picked up Dwyer in case he is out for an extended period of time.

Waiting on MRI reports was the last I heard. Doesn't necessarily look good, but how long he'll be out seems like the question.

fuck, I always get fucked w/ running backs but never before the first game...Ok with Ellington out do I go

Pierce vs Cincy or

P. Thomas v Atlanta

or

I currently have J. Charles as RB 1 and J. Bell in the flex...Would anyone consider throwing G. Tate in the flex and making J. Bell my second running back?

Back