1wr 1 flex
Ellington vs Nyg
Pierre Thomas vs Clev
Benjaman vs Det
Hilton vs Phi
Wright vs Dallas

Thanks all.
What a GREAT Thread.

should i bench Marshall and just play golden tate…going to be so pissed if he doesn't play or is severely hobbled

which other RB starting two RBs. first one is Arian Foster.. other options are. Chris Johnson, Fred Jackson, Sankey & Dunbar,, had bernard pierce and forsett but didnt play em thursday

you guys feel t rich turned a corner last night or do you think that was more because of injuries to the iggles that trich was able to take advantage of...granted he did fumble twice

turned a corner in what way? I think he did enough not to be completely shut out of the competition for a job, but he's still no more valuable then a bye week fill in right now

you guys feel t rich turned a corner last night or do you think that was more because of injuries to the iggles that trich was able to take advantage of...granted he did fumble twice

He fumbled which won't help him. Bradshaw is a better fit for this offense. Spread it out, utilize my shot gun sets and utilize Bradshaw's receiving abilities out of the backfield.

Wait a minute...I forgot Pep Hamilton is the coordinator, so none of that will happen.

Need help this week guys.. had a piss poor week from some players last week. this week I have conflicts at RB.. Arian Foster may get less carries based on what Yahoo is saying so that sucks cuz he my best.. need to know who to start at WR and RB between what I have and who to pick up in place of Vernon Davis at TE since he is hurt.
RBs
Arian Foster - definite
CJ2K
Bernard Pierce
Fred Jackson
Sanky
Dubar
Justin Forsette
WRs
Julian Edelman
Larry Fitzgerald
Kelvin Benjamin
and there is also a flex spot
TE
Vernon Davis - hurt
SO as you can see im pretty well short on the bench with WRs and TE so i gotta pick up someone in place of Vernon Davis this week.. who ya think? Also who should I start at the other RB position and 2 WRs plus Flex spot.. who you like as pick ups this week also? Thanks for input guys

Jamal high ankle sprain but Reid says he's "confident" he'll play this week. Can't be too serious.

Standard League

Flex

J. Bell vs Green Bay or
G. Olsen vs PItt or
P. Thomas vs Minny

I'm leaning Olsen

Thanks - I'm leaning that way too. Just kinda nervous

Just go with your gut on that one. It's cliche to say that you have to go with Manning, but it's very possible he has a completely awful game and the Chargers light up the Bills, that's just the risk you take. You can make cases both ways, just don't end up second guessing yourself and going against your hunch.

Back