St Pete If

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
new universal aero kit is going to make for a fun start to the season. Sunday looks like shitty weather and we're going to have 7 rookies out of the 24 on the starting grid so expect fireworks. I'll be back later to post past seasons records but wanted to get in TK +8800 (.01). I actually think Foyt racing will be better this year but it's almost got to be right? TK hasn't won since Fontana in 2014 but he does have 8 top 5's in 13 starts here so that's my long shot. They have Jones at a shorter number than Bourdais so if that holds true in the matchups that will be a play as well.

Can't say that I blame them for not posting anything until after the practice sessions. Unfortunately we already have our first wreck of the year. A shitter truck hit the Ganassi hospitality tent. No injuries.

DX2o-nxW0AEWYwt.jpg

Couple runoffs and a spin but they keep it clean. A rookie makes a statement at P1. He's been fast during off season testing and I think he'll be rookie of the year, but still damn impressive. Session one

DX3Ls07U0AENlIi

Didn't watch any of it but apparently Binder found the wall, I'll catch up, and weather Gods changed their tune for Sunday.....session two

DX4AI6ZVMAEP7P3

RHR doesn't surprise me, Hinch does but maybe the marriage with Wickens will pay dividends, Power would be my short number play fwiw

Started a light rain when there were 12 left and they started sliding all over the place. Wasn't really fair to the guys that ended up 6-12 but those are the breaks. Marco got hosed with a penalty that was total bullshit. I'll post the grid shortly when they get it up. We have 3 rooks in the fast 6. Awesome

Think the rain will be gone, but it will be iffy. Half units till we learn a little bit more.

DeMelo +125 Harvey

Chilton +160 Kimball

Cheers and GL with your plays today

Back