soccer plays.

nojuice9

I'm new here and will start out accordingly. 0-0 (0.00).

I'll flat wager one unit per wager, occasional double up. I value the input of others, please feel free to share your thoughts on the matches I am looking at. I expect moderate results and this is only my second year wagering on this sport.

Cheers!

Capital One Cup. Stoke City (+3.44) v. Manchester United (-1.12).

At first glance I want to back the Red Devils coming off the drubbing of Aston Villa (0-3). I would believe that it is important to Moyes and the club to win this match and build some momentum. Then I dug a little, the Potters have two wins and one draw their last three home fixtures including a win over Chelsea. While the strong results at the Britannia are impressive add that the outscored opposition 5:2 during that stretch draws more attention. Red Devils away form has seen two draws and the mentioned win over Villa. Thinking of backing the Potters, thoughts would be appreciated.

I normally try to be patient and wait for line-ups too, sometimes due to work I cannot get them. Also, I like to get some input from others if possible. I am guessing your a soccer man, look forward to 'talking' to you.

Stoke City v. Manchester United OVER 2' (-1.03) After some thought this wager seems obvious. The last three home fixtures for the Potters has seen 7 goals and with a home club in decent form you would believe that they will be able to score against the Devils defense that has given up 4 goals in their last three away. On the flip side you have seen 7 goals in Manchester's last three away with score lines of 2:2, 2:2, and 0:3. I feel that the chance of getting to 3 goals in this one has a better than normal chance of happening, plus low small tag is inviting. 1.03 to win 1.00.

Luck & Laters.

French Ligue 2. RC Lens -1 (+1.07) v. Istres.

This is a tail of a capper that I respect very much for his knowledge of French football. Basically he feels that the gulf in class between the two clubs cannot be ignored and it must be backed at these odds. ​2.00 to win 2.14.

I had over 2' (2.5). Speaking of losers, my last play lost outright. Obviously not the start I had envisioned, I'll keep working though.

​0-2 (-3.03)

Liverpool v. Cardiff City OVER 3/3' (+1.03) 2.00 to 2.06.
Manchester Utd. v. West Ham Utd. UNDER 2'/3 (+1.00) 2.00 to win 2.00.
Crystal Palace v. Newcastle Utd. DRAW (+2.37) 2.00 to win 4.74.

I'll save you fellas the write-ups, I do expect to come out to the positive overall with these wagers. Best of Luck!

Obviously this not the start that I wanted, going to hang tough. Boxing Day.

Manchester City (-1.27)
v. Liverpool. I have factored in the Suarez factor, still placing this wager. Look at City's home form and it is impressive -

6-3 Arsenal.
6-0 Tottenham.
3-1 Everton.
4-1 Manchester Utd.
4-0 Newcastle.

Those are big clubs that are just getting smashed and even if they do not 'smash' liverpool I have confidence that they will win at home once again. 1.27 to win 1.00.

Merry Christmas and I wish you all the best in the New Year!

1-0 (+1.00) 2-4 (-3.97).

Happy to have another posted win, hope to build on it. Leaning towards Fulham after looking at todays results. Hull has to be little demoralized after the defeat today, have to wonder about their depth too. FFC on the other hand get a win and might have something going as of late. Back laters, best of luck.

Cardiff City v. Sunderland.

I am with the visitors in this match, would believe that Cardiff is in turmoil. Mackay get's sacked, Cardiff conceded 6 in the last 2 matches, public disagreements. Sunderland is unbeaten in their last 4 matches and haven't conceded in their last 3. I'll back the strong club at the moment imo on the dnb. Sunderland pk (+1.18) 2.00 to win 2.36.

Best of luck!

thanks schrute. match ended in a 2:2 draw, thus a no bet for me. 2-4-1 (-3.97)

Chelsea pk, -0.5 (-1.09)
v. Liverpool. 2.18 to win 2.00.

good luck today.

W.B.A. v Newcastle. I am baffled by these odds, just seems opposite of what they are.
Newcastle pk (+1.15) 2.00 to win 2.30.
Newcastle (+2.00) .50 to win 1.00.

Best of luck, might add.

good luck there no juice.

I'm laying off that match, I had eyeballed Newcastle pk @ 2.20 earlier in the week but cannot be mistaken that the odds are probably true in a sense that WBA set up NTL, I see this game ending in a draw

Newcastle v. Manchester City. I am fully aware of City away, however I take certain comfort in their past results in matches involving Newcastle. City has won their last three @ Newcastle and have won their last 6 meetings by 2+ goals. Both Debuchy and Coloccini are missing for Newcastle, not good. If City is interested they'll win this one with ease. City (-1.50) 3.00 to win 2.00.

Best of luck, will have one or two more.

Hull City v. Chelsea. I'll take the away club in this one. I believe that Mourinho has a good grip on his squad and I also believe that his squad is in fine form. Chelsea has gained 4 wins and 1 draw last 5. Their last 2 away has saw them with one draw (Arsenal) and one win. The last two meetings at KC stadium gas saw them win one and draw one. Just feel the Tigers are out of their class in this one. Chelsea (-1.59) 3.18 to win 2.00.

Montpellier v. Monaco (-1.14) 1.14 to win 1.00.

this goes tomorrow, tail of the French guy I follow.

Luck & Laters!

City get it done and I win 2.00. 5-7-1 (-1.51).

I have two that I like already, be back in a day or two...with reasoning.

Enjoy your weeks gents.

Norwich City v. Hull City. Going to keep this one simple, backing the under in this one. Neither squad can score with Norwich scoring more than once in 3 of 21 and Hull has only scored more than once in 4 of 21. Look for a tight match with few chances. UNDER 2/2' (-1.20) 2.40 to win 2.00. ​Best of luck.

West Ham Utd. v. Newcastle Utd.

I'll be backing this match to end in a draw, why you ask? Newcastle are yet to draw away this season, odds suggest that they might have one coming plus this fixture's history increases the chances...why? The last 3 meetings between these two has seen ONE goal. DRAW (+2.44) 2.00 to win 4.88. Best of luck!

thanks monger, adding one more for tomorrow.

Sunderland v. Southampton.

I like goals in this one. Both squads are in decent form and have some creativity. Also, neither squad are air tight in defense. I like the fact that both squads need points and I would think that both feel they can get them at the expense of their opponent. Early match gives me some concern, but I'm a gambler so..OVER 2/2' (-1.04) 2.08 to win 2.00. ​That's it for tomorrow, luck & laters!

counting the 2.25 totals as one wager. 2-1 (+2.00) on the weekend. 7-8-1 (+0.49).

I believe that I will make some positive wagers over the next round or two, looking to get to 5 units to the positive. Best of luck Gents and thanks for the kind words.

FA CUP.

Southend United v. Hull City. I'll be backing the home club in this one. Roots Hall will be sold out for this one as Phil Brown will face his old club. At first glance you would think Hull in a cake walk...nope. The players on the pitch aren't the gulf as the leagues and you'll see that played out at the home stadium. Note that Hull are missing players - defender Chester, strikers Jelavic & Long, and midfielder Huddlestone. Is it a clear win for the home club, no...odds and tangibles make this a wager. Southend +0.5 (+1.00) 2.00 to win 2.00.
Southend (+3.59) 1.00 to win 3.59.

​Luck & Laters.

I will more than likely have a massive wager on Chelsea this weekend too. Best of luck and enjoy your weekends!

0-2 (-3.00) 7-10-1 (-2.51).

Having a hard time getting traction, hope to get some positive results soon.

Laters!

Tottenham v. Manchester City.

-I'm going with the obvious choice in this match and wager the over. I see a confident City side coming into White Hart Lane and do what they do score goals. Also, it is no secret that City aren't the most defensive squad and even less so on the road. The home squad will look for a certain amount of redemption after getting blasted six to nil in the last meeting. Tim Sherwood has an aggressive style and should think to take the game to City, specially on hos home turf. At worst (imo) this is a push and thus gets a massive wager from me. OVER 3 (-1.05) 3.15 to win 3.00.

Best of luck tomorrow gents!

Stoke City v. Manchester United.

I'll be on Moyes boys in this one. Stoke hasn't beaten the Red Devils since 1984 and lost at Britannia Stadium 0:2 last month. It's obvious the pressure that Manchester feels and points are a premium as the hope to get in fourth on the table. I think there is a chance that Moyes fields RVP, Rooney, and Mata if that's the case and all click this one could get ugly fast. Manchester United -1 (-1.02) 3.06 to win 3.00.

​I'll keep an eye out for one or two more, all the best boys.

0-1 (-3.06) 8-11-1 (-2.57)

I am tired of hearing Moyes this and Moyes that...how about the cunts playing?

Swansea City v. Cardiff City.

Big Welsh derby tomorrow and I give the visitors a better than 50/50 chance of winning this one. I see this match as a tightly contested affair and the fact that the Swans have one league win in their last ten matches cannot be ignored. Swans just sacked Laudrup and I feel that Solskjaer is at an advantage over Monk tomorrow. I'll increase my odds of cashing by playing Cardiff on a handi-cap...just cannot see Swansea winning this one outright. Cardiff +0.5 (+1.04) 2.00 to win 2.08.

Luck & Laters!

back with a little focus, I'll save you boys my write-ups this week.

Everton - West Ham. UNDER 2' (+1.13) 1.00 to win 1.13.

Hull - Newcastle DRAW (+2.52) 1.00 to win 2.52.

Arsenal (-1.37) 1.00 to win 1.37.

​Luck and laters!

Back