****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Big 10 SEC....makes sense to me....bunch of slow dudes running into the line vs athletes running all over the place....oregon vs. Mich state

Well of course he will continue he had nothing to gain faking it, just that it hurts a little being hit on the face at full speed without seeing it trust me..

I bet you he continues playing. Acting like he got stabbed.

Coge, I get you hate the flopping and it's annoying. But it's the game...and half these fuckers are 160 lbs or less and running 8-9 miles a game. The drama is no different than anything else...I mean you're an NBA fan, just remember that. These guys are like half pints compared to many sports.

And a clothesline at full speed sounds like shit don't care how big you are or how hard you fall

Trust me, I know NBA dudes flop too. But these soccer players are the worst. Maybe not this particular one but so there are so many minimal contact plays where the guy gets up right away.

Has Dempsey touched the ball at all yet? I don't even remember one time in the first half where he did but I did have to take a piss so maybe I missed it...

Yes lots of trying to buy a foul or penalty in futbol, but I watch a lot of NBA as well I don't think it's any better there with players trying to create a foul out or nothing or ridiculous flopping sometimes to trick the referees.

Lol about caring about flopping

Shitty game. Oh well. We have a lot of work to do in the next 2 years

Trust me, I know NBA dudes flop too. But these soccer players are the worst. Maybe not this particular one but so there are so many minimal contact plays where the guy gets up right away.

Of course, but realize they are the size of your average NFL kicker and run a mini marathon a couple times a week....but the fake injuries are something I had to get past for a couple years. Is what it is, and has gotten quite a bit better since they card the simulation now if deemed...gray area

this would be the greatest moment in US sports history to win this 4-3

It would be, but it wouldn't be accepted as it. Not enough people are paying attention & watching. That's one reason it will be hard to beat the Miracle on Ice. Everyone watched it (even though, I believe, it was delayed and not live).

Yeah, you just have to accept the fact that guys are going to roll around like they just got shot. It's trying to draw cards, get free kicks—it's just part of the game.

Di Maria hurt, Kun comes off the bench. I mean this team is sick offensively. too bad the WOrld Cup isn;t this year for Argentina

Di Maria hurt, Kun comes off the bench. I mean this team is sick offensively. too bad the WOrld Cup isn;t this year for Argentina

Yes best attacking team in the world surely, will be rooting for them in 2 years I think to stop the euro domination

Back